If you want to install Trucker Path for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Trucker Path is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Trucker Path for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Trucker Path on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Trucker Path for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Trucker Path Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download Trucker Path For PC [Mac & Windows]
Trucker Path Intro:
Trucker Path is one of the best truck navigation (Truck GPS) app trusted by hundreds of CDL truck drivers. However, our major focus is on building maps for Truck Drivers and providing the best trucker tools for truck navigation(Truck GPS), and searching truck stops, weigh stations, parking, CAT scales.
You can reach destinations quicker and then spend more time with your family. We have Pilot Flying J, Petro TA, Blue Beacon, Love’s Travel Center, Roady’s, KwikTrip, CAT Scales, Diesel Fuel Prices, Weigh Stations, Rest Area, Truck Parking/GPS/Navigation, all in our Truck Maps. Also, it contains info about remaining areas, truck wash stations, diesel prices, scales, restaurants, hotels/motels, and lets truckers plan their stops or diesel costs with Trip Planner. It is very easy to find fuel stops, truck stops.
Access 40,000+ Trucking Places
- Truck Maps with Truck Parking spots or Truckstops: Loves, Pilot Flying J, TA Truck, AM Best, Travel Plazas, CAT scale, free parking
- Truck Maps containing tons of Rest Areas, truck stops, Walmart,
- It provides notification of live road traffic conditions and Weather
- Truck Stops with showers
- You can plan multi-day trips using our Trucking GPS (or RV GPS) free to download
- This Trucking GPS is faster and better as compared to older Rand McNally GPS or Garmin GPS
Live Information: CAT SCALE, PARKING, TRAFFIC, WEATHER, RV GPS
- You can easily check which weigh stations are CLOSED or OPEN
- Trucker map with real-time updates such as CB radio
- Truck Parking is updated as SOME, EMPTY, FULL by tons of truckers every hour
- Availability of real-time truck parking
- Truck parking status history
- You can also book truck parking in advance at some stops
Find Fuel Stops
- You can also find fuel stations with diesel
- Compare and check fuel prices
- All featured fuel stations have truck clearance
Install & Download Trucker Path For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Trucker Path for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Trucker Path for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Trucker Path for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Trucker Path For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Trucker Path for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Trucker Path.
- You will then view the required search result for the Trucker Path app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Trucker Path depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Install Trucker Path For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Trucker Path.
- Now install the Trucker Path app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Trucker Path on your PC.
Note: If you can’t find Trucker Path on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Trucker Path Manually:
If you want to download Trucker Path for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Trucker Path for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Trucker Path’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Trucker Path. Tap on the icon to use the Trucker Path on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Trucker Path for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!