If you guys are looking to install the Root Checker App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Root Checker App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download Root Checker for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
Root Checker Introduction
Root Checker android app is light-weight which use to verify if your Android device has proper root (superuser or su) access. Also, the root checker app is extremely fast and easy to use. With this “Root Checker” app, you will find the most accurate root info for your device. Root checker is highly accurate because of its threefold verification nature which includes:
– Searching for the su binary in the default locations.
– Checking build. TAG for “test-keys”.
– Executing the su command to check for root (superuser) privileges.
Root Checker is a fastest tool for anyone who is interested in becoming, or is a root Android user. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to manage root (superuser) access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root (superuser) access.
Root Checker Features
- If the app has root access
- Whether su is installed or not
- Location, Version, and Permissions of su executable as well
- If toolbox or busybox is installed
- Location, Version, and Permissions of busybox as well
- Current uid or gid
SafetyNet Compatibility Test:
- Verifies if the device passes Safety Net Compatibility Test Suite actually
- Charging or Discharging measures current(not all the devices provide accurate readings)
- Charge level as well
- CPU ABI
How to Download Root Checker for Windows and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Root Checker App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Root Checker App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Root Checker App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Root Checker App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Root Checker App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Root Checker App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Root Checker app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Root CheckerApp via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for My Larva App
- Now install the My Larva App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Root Checker App on your PC
Install Root Checker App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Root Checker app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Root Checker for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Root Checker app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Root Checker app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.