If you want to install PocketVideo for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. PocketVideo is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download PocketVideo for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install PocketVideo on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about PocketVideo for PC, Windows, and Mac.
PocketVideo is the best and world’s first app for Video Blogging or “vlogging”, for short. With PocketVideo you can also shoot, create, and edit your vlogs easily and then directly post them on Youtube or anywhere you want.
Rather than that, PocketVideo is the most powerful and easiest video editor for any purpose you have, check out some of the best features:
- You can edit up to 10 minutes of HD video using our app, best for your vlog requirements.
- Edit, create and trim your videos with a few taps.
- Adjust the duration of the clip, merge your audio easily. Re-organize your takes using drag and drop gestures.
- Add filters with one click: change your vlog look easily, add effects and filters individually to your clips and make your vlog look unique.
- You can also add animated text titles: Enter anything you want, add simple animations with one click!
- Look for additional GIFs using our Giphy integration: you can also find anything you want for your vlog!
- Import your own: Have some transparent PNGs or awesome GIFs on your mobile library? right on! you can also import those and then use them in your vlog.
- You can also add music easily: If you are monetizing your Youtube channel you can then import it from your mobile.
- Render in high quality, and then share anywhere you want. You can also post directly to your Youtube Channel or then save it to your mobile phone.
- Import pre-recorded videos or directly record within the app: your vlog, your call.
Install & Download PocketVideo For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download PocketVideo for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use PocketVideo for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Easee for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install PocketVideo For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download PocketVideo for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e PocketVideo.
- You will then view the required search result for the PocketVideo app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the PocketVideo depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find PocketVideo on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install PocketVideo Manually:
If you want to download PocketVideo for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use PocketVideo for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘PocketVideo’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see PocketVideo. Tap on the icon to use the PocketVideo on the computer.
Install PocketVideo For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for PocketVideo.
- Now install the PocketVideo app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run PocketVideo on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download PocketVideo for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!