If you want to install Nova Launcher for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Nova Launcher is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Nova Launcher for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Nova Launcher on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Nova Launcher for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Nova Launcher Intro:
Nova Launcher is a customizable, powerful, and versatile home screen replacement. Also, it brings advanced features to enhance the beauty of your home screens, but still remains a user-friendly choice for everyone. Whether you want to fully overhaul your home screens or are searching for a faster home launcher, cleaner, Nova is the answer.
It is an application through which you will be able to fully change what the appearance of the OS seems like, changing your dock, desktop, and app drawer so that it has a customized design. Android is an OS that by default has its design, but enables you to change it. One of the key elements to do this is the launchers, so every manufacturer installs or downloads their custom launcher on their devices to give them an aspect that differs from the rest. It changes your mobile look. But also there are some limits in its scope, for instance, that the different icons and styles that are applied in the launcher don’t apply in other elements like Android settings or the notifications panel.
You can select how to open the app drawer, customize the size of the icons, hide an application from the launcher or pick from various methods to switch off the screen. It also enables you to add various pages to the dock or lower bar, modify the grids on the desktop and the app drawer, or turn on or off the search bar in the app drawer.
- The Newest Features: Nova brings the new Android launcher features to all other mobiles
- Custom Icon Themes: It supports tons of icon themes available in the Play Store.
- Night Mode or Dark Theme: Have night mode automatically come at a specific time, or simply leave it on for a dark theme.
- Customizable App Drawer: Horizontal or vertical scroll, page effects, and card or best options are just a few of the things you’ll find available for the app drawer.
- Subgrid Positioning: With the ability to widgets and snap icons in between grid cells, it’s easy to get a precise layout and feel with Nova in a way that’s not possible with most other launchers.
- Backup and Restore: Moving from mobile to mobile or trying new home screen setups is a snap thanks to Nova’s restore and backup feature. Backups can be saved locally or stored in the cloud for easy transfers.
- Speed: Nova is fully optimized, with snappy and smooth animations that will older phones a fast and fluid feel.
Install & Download Nova Launcher For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Nova Launcher for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Nova Launcher for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Nova Launcher for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Nova Launcher For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Nova Launcher for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Nova Launcher.
- You will then view the required search result for the Nova Launcher app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Nova Launcher depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Nova Launcher on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Nova Launcher Manually:
If you want to download Nova Launcher for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Nova Launcher for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Nova Launcher’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will then view Nova Launcher. Tap on the icon to use the Nova Launcher on the computer.
Install Nova Launcher For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Nova Launcher.
- Now install the Nova Launcher app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Nova Launcher on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Nova Launcher for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!