If you guys are looking to install MTG Familiar App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install MTG Familiar App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Download MTG Familiar for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
MTG Familiar Introduction
MTG Familiar is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Tools category. Along with its really simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, MTG Familiar has actually got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 500,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.5 stars from the users as well.
MTG Familiar is basically an Android Tools app that is developed via gelakinetic and published on Google play store on NA as well. It has already got almost 500000 so far along with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in the play store.
MTG Familiar needs Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it actually has a content rating of Teen from which one can actually decide. If it is suitable to install for family, kids, or adult users as well.
MTG Familiar Features
- MTG Familiar is a really powerful utility app for Magic: The Gathering.
- The application also includes a two-player life counter that tracks life, poison, and also a history of changes.
- The included die roller basically includes choices for D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100 as well.
- The mana pool and spell counter can also keep track of your mana effortlessly and is especially useful for all you Storm combo players out there as well.
- The offline card search also permits you in order to search for any card in the game without an internet connection. You guys can search via:
- Type or Subtype
- Ability Text
- Power or Toughness
- Converted Mana Cost
- Set or Format
- Flavor Text
- You can also even check a card’s legality for Block, Standard, Extended, Modern, Legacy, and Vintage as well.
- If you guys do have an internet connection, the app can also deliver real-time prices, courtesy of TCGPlayer.com. You can download full card pictures, and link you to the card’s official Gatherer page.
- You can also compare trades along with current prices in the Trade Cards screen and also keep a wishlist of cards that you guys want to trade for.
- Also included is a round timer, that will run in the background no matter what you guys do with your Android device.
- The app has searchable, linked comprehensive rules built-in, so that you can settle rules disputes along with ease. They are also self-updating!
- This app is a free, open-source project released under the GPL as well as Creative Commons licenses. You can also get the source code, or join the team here: https://code.google.com/p/mtg-familiar/
- This app is absolutely ad-free, and always will be! A must-have for any Magic the Gathering player!
How to Download MTG Familiar for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install MTG Familiar App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the MTG Familiar App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the MTG Familiar App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the MTG Familiar App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the MTG Familiar App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the MTG Familiar App on your laptop. You guys can also use the MTG Familiar app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install MTG Familiar App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for MTG Familiar App
- Now install MTG Familiar App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play MTG Familiar App on your PC
Install MTG Familiar App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the MTG Familiar app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – MTG Familiar for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the MTG Familiar installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the MTG Familiar on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How to Install ESC Mobile Manager for PC