If you guys are looking to install the Messenger Lite App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Messenger Lite App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Messenger Lite for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
Messenger Lite Introduction
Messaging is not only a necessity. We do not text only when we really need to talk. Texting is more like a hobby for millennials. Got nothing to do? Text your best friend because she most probably has nowhere to go as well. There are many apps which are focused on messaging. Facebook has an entire app dedicated to that which has many features like voice calls, video calls, supported GIFs, emoji stickers and now even games where you can compete with your contacts. No doubt, it uses large space in your phone and uses load of your data package.
Facebook has introduced new, shrunk version of Messenger namely Messenger Lite. It has most of the same features but is lighter, uses less space on your phone while providing same features. This new version of app even works on slow connections and uses lesser space. You can text your Facebook contacts just the same and make audio calls. Video calls in this version are not supported which is fine as we have a lot of apps to do that.
Messenger Lite is basically a data-efficient messaging app to connect with folks in your life. With just one click you can reach people you guys are closer to or ones you have not talked to in a while. You guys can make audio calls to people who are on your Facebook friend list. Make your chats fun and cheery along with loads of emojis available, even send hilarious stickers. There are a lot of ways this app is different from the original version of Messenger. Its user interface is a bit different. It is shrunk to contain fewer icons actually. They have kept it simple in order to keep it lightweight. It also does not include that awesome games feature where you guys can challenge your friends. And then compete in fun games such as snake, basketball, spot the difference, etc.
It is a really small app that uses lesser space, however, it does not mean it does not work efficiently. It also works just fine, loads instantly, save data, and uses fewer data. It works along with a slow and unstable internet connection. It is less than 10MB in size as well.
So, here’s what it can actually do. You can text people and see who is online and available as well. It shows a green dot with folks who are available. You guys can make groups to make plans with your entire squad. Send as many pictures as you want, there are stickers for you in order to express yourself. Make calls, as long as you want from anywhere in the globe.
Messenger Lite Features
- Installs quickly. It’s less than 10MB to download!
- Saves data. It loads fast, runs efficiently and uses less mobile data.
- Works everywhere. Reach people when you’re in an area with a slow or unstable internet connection.
With Messenger Lite, you can:
- You can contact anyone on Messenger, Facebook, or Facebook Lite.
- See when folks are active and available to chat.
- Message people one-on-one or in groups in order to catch up or make plans.
- Send pictures, links, or express yourself along with stickers.
- Make one-on-one voice and video calls for free of cost over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply). Talk as long as you want, even along with people in other countries!
How to Download Messenger Lite for PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Messenger Lite App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Messenger Lite App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the 1CMessenger Lite hannel App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Messenger Lite App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Messenger Lite App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Messenger Lite App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Messenger Lite app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Messenger Lite App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Messenger Lite App
- Now install the Messenger Lite App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Messenger Lite App on your PC
Install Messenger Lite App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Messenger Lite app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Messenger Lite for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Messenger Lite app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Messenger Lite app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.