If you want to install Logic Pro X for Windows, PC, and Mac then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Logic Pro X is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Logic Pro X for PC. Dive down below to know all about Logic Pro X for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Logic Pro X Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 How To Install & Run Logic PRO X For Windows PC
Logic Pro X Intro:
Are you a Music Composer or a Sound Artist? It doesn’t matter what you are but if you play with various music sets ups then Logic Pro X is an amazing app for you to take your music arrangements to the pro.
Logic Pro X was designed by Apple and it can be used on Mac OS only. But still, there are some tips and tricks that can help you to install Windows PC. Yes, you can also install Logic Pro X on your Windows PC too.
It is a workstation for digital audio where you can easily experiment with sounds or beats to compose new music of yours. As we said earlier, it is designed by Apple and runs on Mac OS. The cost of this app in-app store of apple is $199. Logic Pro X is very easy and simple to use for beginners. They become master it in a short period of time.
Editing or recording audio files with tons of premium tools can be done on Logic Pro X. The best thing that is worth mentioning here is that Logic Pro X offers lots of plugins that add extensive features to the app. All you need to do is to install and download the plugins to Logic Pro X.
Logic Pro X offers tons of premium tools for composing the music and editing the audio. Here are some of the major functions of this application:
- It is compatible with more than 770 musical instruments.
- The app is good for creating Bass Boosted Remixes or Mashups.
- It provides you access to 2500+ sound effects.
- AMP helps you to build your own accompaniment.
- The Tempo and time of every record can be adjusted.
- Support over 750 digital instruments
- Support Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Export and import XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
How To Install & Run Logic PRO X For Windows PC
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Logic Pro X for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of Virtual Machines like Android Emulators, you can easily use Logic Pro X for Windows. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Logic Pro X for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
The Logic Pro X has not made any models for Windows PC yet but only for OS X operating system. Sol, if you want to use Logic Pro X on your Windows PC, you need to Install or download Mac Os on your PC using Virtual Box. It is very simple to do so. Just follow the simple instructions below:
This is the only option to install or download Logic Pro X. Initially, you want to ensure that your system is strong enough. If you want to run the VirtualBox, your system has to run Windows 64 bit and own a Dual-Core processor or at least 4 GB RAM.
Now follow these instructions below!
Download & Install Mac OS High Sierra:
Initially search and download MacOS High Sierra with “.vmdk ” extension. After this, you want to extract the .rar file to prepare for installing or downloading a virtual machine.
Download & Install VirtualBox
- You must turn on Virtualization in your PC BIOS.
- Search and install VirtualBox on the internet. You should head over to the leading site to get the new version of VirtualBox.
- After installing, double-tap in VirtualBox-6.1.0-135406-Winsetup file then just keep tap “next” till the end.
Use or Setup Virtual Machine
- Initially create a new machine
- You can then fill in a name and then choose a model (macOS 10.13 High Siera 64bit)
- Select RAM size (4GB recommended-Max 50% your original RAM) then tap next
- Choose “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” then tap into the folder icon
- Tap the “Add” icon
- Select the .vmdk file that you’ve installed and extracted.
- Tap ‘choose’ and then ‘Create’
Editing Your VM To Ready To Run Mac OS
Now select the virtual machine that you just created on VirtualBox and then tap “Setting”.
- Unmark floppy and network
- Chipset: TCH9
- Processor: At least 2 (Max:50% your real machine’s processor)
- Video memory: 128MB
Now tap Ok.
Add Code To Your VM Through CMD
- Look for CMD and your start menu and “run it as administrator”
- You can now use these code in the CMD and remember to replace “Machine Name” using your VM name:
cd "C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\" VBoxManage.exe modifyvm "Machine Name" --cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff VBoxManage setextradata "Machine Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct" "iMac11,3" VBoxManage setextradata "Machine Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion" "1.0" VBoxManage setextradata "Machine Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct" "Iloveapple" VBoxManage setextradata "Machine Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey" "ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc" VBoxManage setextradata "Machine Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC" 1 Example: My virtual machine name is "Mac", I will use these code one by one like this : Use "Ctrl + c" to copy and "Right mouse" to paste in CMD.
- Now your VM is ready. Move back to the virtual box and then hit the “Start” button.
- Take your time and wait a while
- Then follow Mac steps for setting it up
- Select your country
- Pick your keyboard layout
- Then select ‘Don’t transfer any information now’
- You can now sign in using your Apple ID. If you receive any error you can then do it later whenever you download or install an app in Appstore.
- Agree on the Mac OS license
- Select username and password
- Mac OS is successfully installed on your VM.
- Move back to the App Store. Then find or install the Logic Pro X.
- You can now use Logic Pro X on Windows as normal.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Logic Pro X for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!