If you want to install KMEye for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. KMEye is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download KMEye for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install KMEye on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about KMEye for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Tools are designed to make our works easy. Well, Android tools can works easily on mobile devices. Today I will tell you about an app through which you can easily manage, organize, or control P2P workings. The application name is KMEye. This robust tool is presented to you by the experts of meyetech. With the help of this app, you can easily manage different operations of NVRs or DVRs. However, it shows the live feeding of the camera directly on your mobile device with the help of a Wifi connection. To check surveillance, simply connect the IP cam with the app. Then input the cam IP address. After this, you will then view an HD video of the camera. But keep in mind that mobile phone is connected with working WiFi or 3G, 4G networks.
In the early ’90s, people use wires or cables to manage or organize things but now with the new technology the usage of cables and wires is out fashioned. However, things can now be managed and organized wirelessly. The same goes for Surveillance cameras.
If we talk about the features then it offers lots of amazing features:
- KMEye alerted users whenever it detects any activity in the cam video. As it comes with a facial/motion detector so it will quickly notify you whenever it detects any irregular things in cam video.
- Also, it records camera videos. All the recorded videos are stored in the app. It means that users can view all past videos.
- Well, users also capture screenshots as many as they like and listen to the audio as well.
- Using its two-way talk feature, the KMEye app interacts with users just like an intercom.
- The best thing about the application is that it controls more than 10 cameras at the same time. So now you don’t want a separate application for every cam.
- Stream Videos over the internet or 3G
- Device management
- Playback and record video
- Landscape and Portrait orientation support
- Digital ZOOM
Install & Download KMEye For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download KMEye for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use KMEye for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install KMEye for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install KMEye For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download KMEye for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e KMEye.
- You will then view the required search result for the KMEye app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the KMEye depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find KMEye on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install KMEye Manually:
If you want to download KMEye for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use KMEye for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘KMEye’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see KMEye. Tap on the icon to use the KMEye on the computer.
Install KMEye For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Easee.
- Now install the KMEye app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run KMEye on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download KMEye for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!