If you guys are looking to install the Keep My Notes App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Keep My Notes App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Download Keep My Notes for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
- 1 How to Download Keep My Notes For PC
Keep My Notes Introduction
Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist app can actually change the color of the note and add a symbol to it to denote its type or importance as well. This app will be visible only on the home screen that has been placed and also will remain until it is manually cleared actually.
The application is more radical and permits the user to add a text, that will be permanently and also above any app that is being used. The user can also change the position of the text on the screen, and change the color of the background or letter. Make the notes along with audio, change the themes and also change the font size.
Keep My Notes permit the user to put notes in the notification bar. On the other hand, if the user has also no notes on the screen. The user must necessarily store them in an app such as Keep My Notes. The app also offer widgets of the latest notes or shortcuts in order to create a new note and even support the voice command Note Note Content. You guys can also download Keep My Notes for PC from this page as well.
Keep My Notes Features
- An offline notepad that you guys can use to write on all the notes in order to remember without the need for an internet connection.
- Checklist for things that actually need to be done and lists.
- Notepad along with the password. You can also make all your notes password protected.
- Memo alarm reminders for your checklist notes as well. The notepad alarms of the reminders can also be repeated daily, monthly, or yearly.
- You can write notes with your finger (handwritten note-taking & drawings).
- Take audio notes via the voice recording notepad.
- You can set private note locks for particular notes or checklists without even having to lock the entire app.
- You can share your recorded notes along with other apps.
- Spell check the text of your notes.
- Wordpad styles: bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, and also highlight options.
- Sticky note widget as well (notes for the home screen).
- Speech to text notes via android voice recognition.
- Photo attachments for notes.
- Notepad along with no lines (no lines under the text of your note).
- Light theme and dark theme as well. Select the theme you are most comfortable along with whenever writing notes.
- You can adjust the text font color used for writing notes.
- Control the text size used whenever writing notes as well.
- Also, offline backup and restore of all your recorded notes.
- Lite notepad app that opens and loads instantly.
- Can also be used in portrait mode for android phones and landscape mode for android tablets as well.
- Absolutely free notepad.
How to Download Keep My Notes For PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App
- Now install Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App on your PC
Install Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Keep My Notes Notepad, Memo, and Checklist on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.