If you want to install iKeyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. iKeyboard is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download iKeyboard for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install iKeyboard on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about iKeyboard for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 iKeyboard Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download iKeyboard For PC [Mac & Windows]
iKeyboard is a keyboard for your PC and Android that brings lots of interesting themes and features. When the app is run, the program guides the activation and configuration of the keyboard in the system, so that any app can trigger the new keyboard without suffering modification.
From the settings menu, you can also change the look on “definition of Theme”. There are lots of interesting options, like “Razer”, “Android”, “IOS7”, and “Spring” etc. Also, you can change the font in “typeface” and also the background image.
If we talk about the possibilities of visual customization, iKeyboard – emoji, emoticons also lets you add emojis in any conversation. If you want to do this, simply touch the icon with the shape of a smiley face located in the lower-left corner of the keyboard.
New Emoji Keyboard with fun emoticons, emojis, & smiley faces
- Easily type or input cool emoticons & emoji on SMS, Message, Text Now, Email, Note, etc
- You can send emoji message with lots of funny emojis & text emoticons
- Innovative emoji prediction with emoji dictionary
GIF & Sticker Keyboard
- Send clip art/stickers and GIFs on any social applications
- Tons of funny animated GIFs to select, like cat GIFs & Emotion GIFs, photo GIFs
Photo Keyboard & Custom Keyboard
- 5000+ keyboard themes to decore your new themes or keyboard style are delivered weekly
- Personalize keyboard font, color, keypress sound
- You can also set keyboard background with pictures from the camera or gallery
- Resize keypad using split keyboard layout or one-handed mode for tablet or phone
- You can make a music keyboard with lots of sound like violin, piano, guitar and
- Slide input: Simply slide your finger key to key swiftly
- Word prediction & smart auto-correction helps you to kill typos
- Voice Board: Easy voice type on the go using Voice Board
Supports 150+ language
It includes AZERTY keyboard, QWERTY keyboard, English(US)(UK), Spanish keyboard, Portuguese(Brazil)(Portugal), Germany Keyboard, Ukrainian keyboard, Thailand keyboard, Turkish keyboard, etc.
Install & Download iKeyboard For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download iKeyboard – emoji, emoticons for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use iKeyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install iKeyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install iKeyboard For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download iKeyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e iKeyboard – emoji, emoticons.
- You will then view the required search result for the iKeyboard app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Keyboard depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find iKeyboard on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install iKeyboard Manually:
If you want to download iKeyboard – emoji, emoticons for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use iKeyboard for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘iKeyboard – emoji, emoticons’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see iKeyboard. Tap on the icon to use the iKeyboard on the computer.
Install iKeyboard For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for iKeyboard.
- Now install the iKeyboard app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run iKeyboard on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download iKeyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!