If you guys are looking to install HI Security App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install HI Security App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Download HI Security for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
HI Security Introduction
Hi Security is basically an antivirus app that permits users to scan all the viruses that cause the problem. You can scan all the threats and remove them from your devices. Most of the time users download files that have a virus in it. So they face some slow down issues and mostly restarting issues. If that is actually the case with you then we recommend via Hi Security – Antivirus, App lock & Booster as well.
It is basically a powerful antivirus engine that effectively scans and kills all malware, Trojans, or any extortion viruses too. Hi Security not only can your device’s storage, however, it also scans your SD card as well. Most of the files slow down your devices as these apps are guys using too much of the Ram of your device. So in this case, this app actually plays a major role and then cleans all the useless files that using too much of your device’s Ram.
It also provides you the app lock features with which you can lock the apps of your device. You can set a strong password and PIN on the apps so that nobody can see your privacy. Users can also protect their devices when downloading and browsing online. When you guys installed any app that has viruses it povides you notifications and alerts. The user interface is really simple to operate and understand.
HI Security Features
★ A World-Class Antivirus Engine – Virus Cleaner
Hi Security gives a continuously growing, cloud-based anti-virus database that provides you with a secure Android experience without even any threats (malware, Trojans, or any extortion viruses). This powerful antivirus engine effectively scans and also kills all Android viruses on your internal device storage and SD cards as well.
★ Phone Speed Booster – Accelerate & Boost Mobile
Boost mobile phone in order to get it running faster and smoother. Efficiently utilize your phone’s memory and then speed up your devices. Improve phone performance along with one tap acceleration booster. Along with Hi Security, your device will become faster, smoother, and better as well.
★ App Lock – Privacy Protection
You can protect and secure your sensitive apps. This password is really different from your phone unlock password, which provides your device an extra level of security. Unlock your private apps via fingerprint, pattern, or PIN. More importantly, the lock screen theme can also be customized. Secure your privacy along with a style.
★ WiFi Security and WiFi Speed Test
Hi Security secures your device online from insecure public WiFi & phishing hotspot through detecting DNS/SSL hijacking and ARP spoofing. Test WiFi speed, detect WiFi intruders, and ensure your network safety whenever, wherever.
★ User Friendly, Super-Fast, Energy-Efficient, and also Tiny
Hi Security only takes a few seconds in order to examine your entire phone. High performance but need less memory and power consumption. Thanks to our global talented developers, we can now achieve these impressive results.
How to Download HI Security for Windows and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install HI Security App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the HI Security App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the HI Security App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the HI Security App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the HI Security App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Security App on your laptop. You guys can also use the HI Security app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install HI Security App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for HI Security App
- Now install HI Security App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play HI Security App on your PC
Install HI Security App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the HI Security app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – HI Security for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the Security installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Security on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.