If you want to install GrooVe IP for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. GrooVe IP is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download GrooVe IP for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install GrooVe IP on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about GrooVe IP for PC, Windows, and Mac.
GrooVe IP Intro:
Add a fully-featured VoIP number to your mobile device to avoid giving out your personal phone number or turn your tablet into a mobile. Also, get a US cell number that can receive texts and calls from anywhere in the world. However, you will also be able to text and call real US and Canadian cell numbers using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
GrooVe IP works on any mobile device, mobile phone or tablet, and lets you make calls using the mobile data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have an android with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can also use this application to convert it to a full-featured working mobile phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your mobile and then make or receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges. You’ll also get all of this without using any cellular minutes.
GrooVe IP is actually the topmost and popular app with up to 1,000,000+ installations on the Google play store. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not actually developed. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
- You can make or receive calls using standard SIP clients (soft-phones on Mac/PC/Linux, or standalone SIP phones) using SIP credentials provided by us.
- GrooVe IP provides a separate dialer that you can use to make calls. On the other hand, the contacts, native dialer, call log, and favorite functionality can also be shared between the phone and GrooVe IP on a call-by-call basis.
Install & Download GrooVe IP For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download GrooVe IP for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use GrooVe IP for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install GrooVe IP for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install GrooVe IP For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download GrooVe IP for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e GrooVe IP.
- You will then view the required search result for the GrooVe IP app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the GrooVe IP depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find GrooVe IP on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install GrooVe IP Manually:
If you want to download GrooVe IP for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use GrooVe IP for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘GrooVe IP’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see GrooVe IP. Tap on the icon to use the GrooVe IP on the computer.
Install GrooVe IP For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for GrooVe IP.
- Now install the GrooVe IP app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run GrooVe IP on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download GrooVe IP for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!