If you guys are looking to install the Google Voice App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Voice App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download Google Voice for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
Google Voice Introduction
voice is actually an official and authentic tool created via the authentic resources of google. It will agree to the managers in order to mark intercontinental phone calls in an inexpensive and tranquil technique than ever before actually.
It’s not just about international calling but also send free messages or voice notes that will be sent via your contacts. Awkwardly, for now, google voice only works in some of the countries actually. That takes account of the United States of America as well. So that while the user can receive calls and messages from the handlers of the application from the U.S. as well. Or also try to new member the calls from separate.
Google voice, just like all the applications from google, has the clearest and meek interface. Also, the working of Voice is really familiar with the other applications. It is also spontaneously harmonized along with your google acquaintances when the user installs it. Voice is basically an exceptional application to make the calls concluded the internet. However, tranquil it is not working outside the U.S.
You can also use Voice on a computer in order to place and receive calls. However, before that you can use any of Google Voice’s features, you’ll need to have a Google account first. You will also need to have an existing U.S.-based mobile or landline phone number as well.
How Does Voice Work?
We’ve also told you how to use it, however, what does Voice do? The following are paramount among Voice features:
- Listen in on voicemail before answering a call actually
- Set certain phones to ring underlying or denying pending on the caller
- Call routing as well
- Voicemail transcripts too
- Cheap international calls
- Voice call recording
- Notification of voicemail through email or SMS
- Customize voicemail greeting for many callers
- Call blocking too
- Free Voice SMS or Voice text messaging
- Conference calling
- Switch phone devices during a call as well
- Free PC-to-phone calling within North America
- Free PC-to-PC voice and video calling all over the world
Google Voice Features
- The application marks low-priced intercontinental calls actually.
- Share the voice notes and messages along with users all over the US.
- The interface of the application is guileless and striking as well.
Voice Access gives many voice commands for:
- Basic navigation (e.g. “go back”, “go home”, “open Gmail”)
- Controlling the current screen (e.g. “tap next”, “scroll down”)
- Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You guys can also say “Help” any time to see a shortlist of commands. Voice Access includes a tutorial that introduces the most common voice commands. (starting Voice Access, tapping, scrolling, basic text editing, and also getting help).
You can use Google Assistant in order to start Voice Access through saying “Hey Google, Voice Access”. In order to do this, you’ll have to enable “Hey Google” detection. You can also click either the Voice Access notification or a blue Voice Access button and start talking.
In order to pause Voice Access temporarily, just say “stop listening”. To turn off Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and then turn off the switch.
Google Voice Accounts
Google Voice Number
Having a Google Voice number provides users one number that can receive calls from all of their many phones. Users can customize their account so that whenever someone calls a user’s Google Voice phone number. Then it can ring on all of their phones, or just certain phones that a user selects actually.
Google Voice Lite (Voicemail Only)
Voice Lite provides users one voicemail for all mobile phones. Users can add an existing phone numbers to their Google Voice account, and from there can set up personalized greetings, get voicemail transcripts, too. With Google Voice Lite, a user’s voicemail just acts like email; voicemail messages can save in a user’s Google Voice inbox. There they can be accessed online and via mobile phones.
Google Voice on Sprint
Google Voice on Spring integrates Voice features along with Spring phones. Sprint users have the option of using their Sprint phone number in order to function also as their Google Voice number. That removes the need of having a completely separate Voice phone number to deal with.
Just like that, Sprint users can get a Voice number, and also have that replace their Sprint number. This option might be preferable to users who already have established a Google Voice number basically.
Number porting also lets users port their mobile phone number to Google Voice. This lets users have access to all the features and customizable options of Google Voice number basically. Without even having to get a new, separate number. There is also a fee associated along with number porting.
How to Download Google Voice for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Google Voice App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Google Voice App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Google Voice App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Voice App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Google Voice App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Voice App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Voice app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Google Voice App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Google Voice App
- Now install the Voice App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Voice App on your PC
Install Google Voice App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Voice app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Google Voice for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Voice app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Voice app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.