If you guys are looking to install the Google Now App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Google Now App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download Google Now App for Windows 7 and Mac – Free Download.
- 1 How to Download Google Now for Windows and Mac
Google Now Introduction
Google Now Launcher is actually regarded as one of the best apps in the Free Tools category. With its really simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Google Now Launcher has also got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 1000000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.7$ stars from the users.
Google Now Launcher is also a bit of software that welcomes you onto your phone as well. It’s in charge of the home screen as well as the background launching of apps too. In essence, it will also tackle all the important bits of your OS along with a Google feel to it. This slick piece of software replaces some of the significant functions that used to be handled through your Android operating system.
The name of this program basically says it all. It will put Google’s personal assistant, now, in the center of your phone as well. This assistant is actually a Google service meant to provide you personalized information in the form of pop-up cards.
It also has existed on Androids since July 2012, however, it wasn’t so easily discoverable as it’s now. This minor cosmetic change basically makes the assistant much more prominent and useful.
Automatic voice controls
Apart from the interface changes, this launcher also helps Google Now stay close at hand at all times. All you have to do is just preface your question with ‘Okay, Google’, and then get your answers in minutes. This always-on voice capability facilitates via the search engine. Additionally, you may ask your device simple questions about your schedule, and it will also be the perfect assistant.
The app’s user interface contains only the necessary settings and features as well. That helps you to prevent the bells and whistles that tend to come with the same pieces of software. The Launcher enables you to add shortcuts, folders, and widgets to your home screen as well. When you guys run out of space, it will create the next panel.
Flexibility in settings
There are few features and customization options with Google Now Launcher. However, the app provides you free rein of everything it has to offer. There are three basic options – wallpapers, widgets, and settings as well.
The wallpapers can also be some of the preset or any image on your phone. The software also permits you in order to browse and drop widgets and access useful settings related to the Assistant. Search options and your home screen too.
Up to Google’s standards
Stock Android users will basically enjoy the ease of use this program brings with it. The design is really simple and stylish, which appeals to minimalists and those who don’t like getting confused through their devices. The integration along with Google Now and voice command are the cherries on top.
But, keep in mind that the current version of the launcher is merely an app. As such, you have to unlock your phone in order to use it. Additionally, many similar pieces of software come with more flexibility and customizability. So that they may be a better pick as well.
How to Download Google Now for Windows and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Google Now App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then install the Google Now App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Google Now App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Google NowApp then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Google Now App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Google Now App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Google Now app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Google Now App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Google Now App
- Now install the Google Now App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Google Now App on your PC
Install Google Now App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Google Now app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Google Now for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Google Now app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.