If you guys are looking to install the Google News App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Google News App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download Google News App for Windows 7 and Mac – Free Download.
- 0.0.1 Google News Introduction
- 0.0.2 Google News Features
- 0.0.3 Stay up to date on your interests
- 0.0.4 One story. Numerous perspectives.
- 0.0.5 Breaking news
- 0.0.6 Discover new sources and topics
- 0.0.7 Access your favorite news and magazines subscriptions, together
- 0.0.8 A smart news app built for each and every phone, everywhere
- 1 How to Download Google News for PC, Windows, and Mac
Google News Introduction
GNews is basically an unofficial app for the Google News service. This app gives news about Science and Technologies, Economics and also Business, Culture and Entertainment, Sports, Health, and much more than that.
It’s actually no surprise that search giant Google is also in the newsreader app game. Along with its Google News app leveraging the search giant’s big data expertise in basically an attempt to bring the most relevant news, features, and local stories to your touch screen as well.
Google News also presents readers along with a customized news briefing of the top five stories. You can update throughout the day, based on global news, local content, and also your interests, and newsfeed of other content as well.
One feature we really like is basically the “Full Coverage” button below each and every headline card. That brings up many other views and articles focused on the same topic. An approach that delivers a broader view of the story as well. You guys can also subscribe to your favorite news sources. Along with options for premium subscriptions to magazines, newspapers, and websites as well.
Google News Features
- Google News is basically a computer-generated news site. That aggregates headlines from news sources all over the globe, groups similar stories together, and shows them according to each reader’s personalized interests.
- Traditionally, news readers first pick a publication and also then look for headlines that interest them.
- Google News does things a little differently, along with the goal of offering its readers more personalized options and a wider variety of perspectives from which to select.
- Google News offers links to many articles on each and every story. So you can first decide what subject interests you and then choose which publishers’ accounts of each story you’d like to read. Tap on the headline that interests you and you’ll go directly to the site that published that story as well.
- Google News articles are selected and ranked via computers that evaluate, among other things, how mostly and on what sites a story appears online.
- Google News also ranks based on many characteristics of news content such as freshness, location, relevance, and also diversity.
- As a result, stories are sorted without even regard to political viewpoint or ideology as well. And you can select from a wide variety of perspectives on any given story as well.
- Google continues to improve Google News through adding sources, fine-tuning its technology, and providing Google News to readers in even more regions.
Stay up to date on your interests
- The For You tab basically delivers the top stories across all of your favorite topics and sources in one place.
- Deep dive into science, entertainment, fashion, sports, finance, or also whatever else you care about.
One story. Numerous perspectives.
- Along with Full Coverage, you guys can be informed on how a story is reported from a variety of sources actually.
- With just a click you’ll see recent headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary, and also a timeline of events for stories that developed over time too.
- The Headlines tab also offers an unfiltered view of the top and breaking news articles from around the globe.
- Additional sections let you dig into more tech news, business news, travel news, national and also international news, health, and much more than that.
Discover new sources and topics
- The Newsstand tab also makes it pretty easy to find and follow the sources you trust. As well as browse and discover new ones too.
Access your favorite news and magazines subscriptions, together
- If you guys want to support your favorite news publisher, then we’ve made it simple to subscribe along with your Google Account. This basically means no more forms, credit card numbers, or new passwords.
- You can easily access them all within the same app.
A smart news app built for each and every phone, everywhere
- Google News is basically designed to meet the needs of users along with different phones and levels of connection.
- Whenever your connection isn’t strong or you have to save data. Google News will continue to work smoothly via slimming down the size of images and downloading less data as well.
- Articles can also be downloaded over Wi-Fi in order to save for reading later whenever you are offline.
How to Download Google News for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Google News App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Google News App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Google News App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Google News App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Google News App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Google News App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Google News app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Google News App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Google News App
- Now install the Google News App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Google News App on your PC
Install Google News App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Google News app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Google News for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Google News app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Google News app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.