Do you want to download Galaxy Tab E firmware? After writing directly on the mobile screen while taking notes at any time. Also, your tablet’s S Pen provides you the power to be both creative or productive. Also, use your tablet’s quite different from S Pen settings or features so that you can keep creating and get all your thoughts down in one place.
- 1 Galaxy Tab E firmware With S-Pen
- 2 Tab E 9.6 inch WiFi model
- 3 Tab E 9.6 inch 3G edition
- 4 How to install Galaxy Tab E correct firmware file
- 5 Install Galaxy Tab E firmware
- 6 Firmware Benefits
Galaxy Tab E firmware With S-Pen
Version no. SM-T375L, SM-T375S, SM-T377P, SM-T377R4, SM-T377T, SM-T377V, SM-T377W, SM-T378K, SM-T378L, SM-T378S, SM-T378V
|Model||Date||Software version | Android version||Free Download Link|
|SM-T375L||28 Feb 2017||T375LKLU1BQB2 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T375LKLU1BQB2_T375LLUC1BQB2_LUC.zip|
|SM-T375L||18 Apr 2016||T375LKLU1APD3 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T375LKLU1APD3_T375LLUC1APD3_LUC.zip|
|SM-T375S||28 Feb 2017||T375SKSU1BQB3 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T375SKSU1BQB3_T375SSKC1BQB3_SKC.zip|
|SM-T375S||18 Apr 2016||T375SKSU1APD3 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T375SKSU1APD3_T375SSKC1APD3_SKC.zip|
|SM-T377P||11 Sep 2017||T377PVPU3CQI4 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T377PVPU3CQI4_T377PSPT3CQI4_SPR.zip|
|SM-T377P||17 Aug 2017||T377PVPU2BQH2 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T377PVPU2BQH2_T377PSPT2BQH2_SPR.zip|
|SM-T377R4||08 Sep 2017||T377R4TYU1CQI4 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T377R4TYU1CQI4_T377R4USC1CQI4_USC.zip|
|SM-T377R4||08 Oct 2016||T377R4TYU1BPJ2 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T377R4TYU1BPJ2_T377R4USC1BPJ2_USC.zip|
|SM-T377R4||–||T377R4TYU1AOJ8 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T377R4TYU1AOJ8_T377R4USC1AOJ8_USC.zip|
|SM-T377R4||–||T377R4TYU1AOJ7 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T377R4TYU1AOJ7_T377R4USC1AOJ7_USC.zip|
|SM-T377T||11 Sep 2017||T377TUVU1BQI5 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T377TUVU1BQI5_T377TTMB1BQI5_TMB.zip|
|SM-T377V||11 Jan 2018||T377VVRU1CRA1 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T377VVRU1CRA1_T377VVZW1CRA1_VZW.zip|
|SM-T377V||02 Sep 2017||T377VVRU1CQH9 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T377VVRU1CQH9_T377VVZW1CQH9_VZW.zip|
|SM-T377V||24 May 2016||T377VVRU1BPD6 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T377VVRU1BPD6_T377VVZW1BPD6_VZW.zip|
|SM-T377V||–||T377VVRU1APB1 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T377VVRU1APB1_T377VVZW1APB1_VZW.zip|
|SM-T377V||–||T377VVRU1AOL7 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T377VVRU1AOL7_T377VVZW1AOL7_VZW.zip|
|SM-T377V||06 Dec 2016||T377VVRS1BPL1 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T377VVRS1BPL1_T377VVZW1BPL1_VZW.zip|
|SM-T377W||23 Sep 2017||T377WVLU2BQI6 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T377WVLU2BQI6_T377WOYA2BQI6_BMC.zip|
|SM-T377W||22 Apr 2016||T377WVLU1APD6 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T377WVLU1APD6_T377WOYA1APD6_GLW.zip|
|SM-T378K||24 May 2017||T378KKKU1AQE2 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T378KKKU1AQE2_T378KKTC1AQE2_KTC.zip|
|SM-T378L||12 May 2017||T378LKLU1AQE1 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T378LKLU1AQE1_T378LLUC1AQE1_LUC.zip|
|SM-T378S||12 May 2017||T378SKSU1AQE1 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T378SKSU1AQE1_T378SSKC1AQE1_SKC.zip|
|SM-T378V||26 June 2018||T378VVRU2ARE3 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||NA|
|SM-T378V||17 Nov 2017||T378VVRU1AQJ4 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T378VVRU1AQJ4_T378VVZW1AQJ4_VZW.zip|
Tab E 9.6 inch WiFi model
Version no. SM-T560
|Model||Date||Software version | Android version||Free Download Link|
|SM-T560||13 Jun 2017||T560XXU0ARA1 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat||T560XXU0ARA1_T560PHN0ARA1_PHN.zip|
|SM-T560||11 Jun 2017||T560XXU0AQI1 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat||T560XXU0AQI1_T560OXY0AQI1_SER.zip|
|SM-T560||07 Dec 2016||T560XXU0APL1 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat||T560XXU0APL1_T560ATO0APL1_ATO.zip|
|SM-T560||10 Oct 2016||T560XXU0APJ1 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat||T560XXU0APJ1_T560OJV0APJ2_TUR.zip|
|SM-T560||11 May 2016||T560XXU0APE2 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat||T560XXU0APE2_T560ATO0APE1_ATO.zip|
|SM-T560||–||T560XXU0AOK1 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat||T560XXU0AOK1_T560OJV0AOK3_TUR.zip|
|SM-T560NU||15 Nov 2017||T560NUUEU1CQK2 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T560NUUEU1CQK2_T560NUXAC1CQK2_XAC.zip|
|SM-T560NU||16 Oct 2017||T560NUUEU1CQJ3 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat||T560NUUEU1CQJ3_T560NUXAC1CQJ3_XAC.zip|
|SM-T560NU||13 Feb 2017||T560NUUEU1BRA1 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T560NUUEU1BRA1_T560NUBNN1BRA1_BNN.zip|
|SM-T560NU||08 Jun 2017||T560NUUEU1BQF1 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T560NUUEU1BQF1_T560NUXAC1BQF1_XAC.zip|
|SM-T560NU||20 Sep 2016||T560NUUEU1BPI3 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T560NUUEU1BPI3_T560NUXAC1BPI3_XAC.zip|
|SM-T560NU||06 Jul 2016||T560NUUEU1BPF5 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T560NUUEU1BPF5_T560NUXAC1BPG1_XAC.zip|
|SM-T560NU||–||T560NUUEU1AOK1 | Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||T560NUUEU1AOK1_T560NUBNN1AOK1_BNN.zip|
|SM-T560NU||28 Dec 2016||T560NUUES1BPL1 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||T560NUUES1BPL1_T560NUXAC1BPL1_XAC.zip|
Version no. SM-T560N
- T560NUUEU1BPF5 | Android 6.0.1 → T560NUUEU1BPF5_T560NUXAR1BPF6_XAR.zip
- T560NUUEU1AOH6 | Android 5.1.1 → T560NUUEU1AOH6_T560NUBNN1AOH6_BNN.zip
- T560NUUEU1AOK1 | Android 5.1.1 → T560NUUEU1AOK1_T560NUBNN1AOK1_BNN.zip
Version no. SM-T560N
- T560NUUEU1BPI3 | Android 6.0.1 → T560NUUEU1BPI3_T560NUXAR1BPI3_XAR.zip
Version no. SM-T560Z
- T560ZCU0AOJ5 | Android 4.4.4 → T560ZCU0AOJ5_T560CHN0AOJ5_CHN.zip
- T560ZTU0AOJ1 | Android 4.4.4 → T560ZTU0AOJ1_T560ZZT0AOJ1_BRI.zip
Tab E 9.6 inch 3G edition
Version no. SM-T561
Version no. SM-T561Y
Version no. SM-T561M
Version no. SM-T562
How to install Galaxy Tab E correct firmware file
Make sure to check and find the exact version no. of your Samsung Galaxy A5. Then, based on your device’s version no., view for the accurate firmware build from above.
Also, identify the version no. using an app known as Droid Info, or just check it on its packaging box, or at the bottom of Settings > About. Another solid trick would be to view the packaging box on your mobile.
Now you must know the version no., install the latest firmware from above for that version no. exactly. Then, install the firmware on your Galaxy A5 by following the article linked right below.
Install Galaxy Tab E firmware
Don’t proceed further before reading the disclaimer, then take backup and then follow the other steps below to install the firmware:
Disclaimer: While Installing an official firmware via Odin doesn’t empty your mobile warranty. But still, it’s an unofficial process and you want to be cautious of it. In any situation, you are only responsible for your mobile. We won’t be eligible if any damage occurs to your mobile and/or its components.
Backup, backup, backup! Create a proper backup of pictures, contacts, videos, songs, and other confidential files stored on your mobile before moving with the steps below. So that, in case something goes wrong you’ll have a recovery of all your important files. Also, the firmware installation might erase everything on your mobile! Such as, when you modify the CSC of your device, knowingly or not.
Commands For Galaxy Tab E Firmware Installation:
Let’s view how to install the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A5. Remember you have more than 50% battery on your device.
Initially, you have downloaded the accurate firmware file on your computer.
Then install the Samsung USB driver. Double-tap the .exe file of drivers to initiate the installation. (Not needed if you have already done this.)
Also, install Odin PC software (newest version).
Then Extract the firmware file now. You can also use free software such as 7-zip for this. Install and download 7-zip, then right-tap on firmware file at the bottom of 7-zip. Also, choose ‘Extract here’. You’ll then get a file in .tar.md5 format now. (You might get 4 or more files, using AP, BL, CP or CSC, etc. written at the start of those files.) We will also load this file into Odin, to be downloaded on the device.
Now Extract the Odin file. Then you get the Odin exe file (other files could be hidden, as it is not visible).
Then disconnect your Samsung Galaxy A5 from the computer if it is connected.
Now boot into download mode:
- Switch off your device. Wait a while once the screen goes off.
- Hit and hold the three buttons Volume down + Home + Power simultaneously until you view the Warning screen.
- Hit Volume Up to continue to download mode.
Double-tap on Odin .exe file to open the Odin window. You must be careful with Odin and do just as said to security issues.
Connect your android after using the USB cable. Odin also recognizes your device. It’s a must. Once it recognizes, you will then view Added!! message highlighting in the Log box in the bottom left, also the first box at the bottom of ID:COM will also display a no. and changes its background blue.
- You can’t move further until you receive the Added!! message, that confirms Odin has recognized your device.
- In case, if you can’t get Added!! message, you want to install/re-install drivers again and use the cable that came with the device. However, some drivers are creating issues.
- You can also try various USB ports on your PC too.
Now Load the firmware file into Odin. Tap the AP button on Odin and then choose the .tar.md5 file from above.
Also, load the firmware files(s) on your mobile. This relies on how many files you receive in step 4 while extracting the firmware .zip file.
Case 1: After getting a single .tar/.tar.md5 file, then load this into the AP tab of your Odin software. Then move to the other step.
If you want to load the file, tap on AP tab, choose the single firmware file initiating with AP text, wait a while to load, and then ignore to step 11, avoiding the rest of the part of this step.
Case 2: After getting more than one .tar/.tar.md5 file, then you must have the files initiating with AP, CSC, Home_CSC, BL, CP, etc. stuff. In this situation, select the files as follows. Choose the firmware files as follows.
- Tap on BL tab, and choose the file initiating with BL text.
- Tap on AP tab, and choose the file initiating with AP text.
- Also, click on CP tab, and choose the file starting with CP text.
- [Different] Tap on CSC tab, and choose the file starting with HOME_CSC text. If the HOME_CSC file isn’t available, then choose the file starting with CSC text.
About CSC file:
After using the HOME_CSC file can’t reset your device. Also, the data on Android shouldn’t be removed. However, when we choose a daily CSC file, and it results in CSC on the device quite different than that in the CSC file. Also, your mobile will be automatically formatted. You can also select to avoid loading the CSC file, that might do alright too. But if it can’t work, then repeat the entire process and choose CSC file this time around.
- Note: After loading files, Odin checks the md5 of the firmware file, which takes time. So, just wait until it’s done and the firmware file is successfully loaded. Don’t fret if Odin can’t respond for a while, it’s normal. Binary size will also display up in Odin.
Tap on the Options tab, and also ensures the Re-partition checkbox is NOT selected. Make sure that you don’t use the PIT tab, ever.
Move back to the Log tab now, as it will display the whole progress of firmware installation when you press the start button in the next step.
Also, check that everything is working properly as mentioned earlier. When satisfied, tap the Start button on Odin now to initiate flashing the firmware on your device.
Wait a while until the installation is completed, after which your device will automatically reboot. You’ll then get a PASS message after the successful installation from Odin.
Some bugs you might run into, and with a respective fix.
- Once the Odin gets stuck at setup connection, then you want to do this all again. Simply disconnect your mobile, exit Odin, then boot the device into download mode again. Then head over to Odin, and then choose the file and flash it again.
- After getting the FAIL located in the top left box, then you want to flash the file again.
That’s all. Let the device to automatically restart.
When you initially start the device it might take time, so wait patiently again. After, the successful installation. Check the Settings > About device, to confirm this new build no. that is based on the firmware you just installed.
Also, use the firmware for different reasons, which includes:
- Fix your mobile if it’s providing you force closes bugs and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A5 if it’s bootlooping and stuck at the logo while restarting.
- Move Back to Stock on your mobile. As it helps when viewing to sell the device or resolve installing OTA updates if broken.
- Backup Galaxy A5 to factory state.
- Upgrade your mobile to the latest Android model.
- Downgrade your Galaxy A5 to lower build no. at the same Android model.
- Unroot your Galaxy A5.
- Delete custom recovery such as TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy A5.
So that’s all about “Download Galaxy Tab E firmware”. If you think that it is helpful then do let us know your suggestions in the comment section below. Have you found any other alternative that we can’t cover in this article? Comment us below!
Also, for any difficulty ask us without any hesitation!
Till then! Stay Safe 🥰