If you want to install CM Security for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. CM Security is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download CM Security for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install CM Security on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about CM Security for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 CM Security Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download CM Security For PC [Mac & Windows]
CM Security Intro:
It is considered one of the best antivirus applications available for mobile devices. The app CM Security has received the prize of best antivirus by AV-test several times.
So I decided to install or download it on my mobile to test if it really pays to have the CM Security installed. And the first impression is that the app offers a nice, clean, simple visual, with a huge circle with the word Review in the Center. As it makes it easy to execute checks for threats and viruses. However, the application is very fast to do checks. As it took only a few seconds to complete a full scan of the device.
CM Security Antivirus not taking longer than a few seconds in all executions carried out. However, it fulfills its promises, being efficient and fast for viruses quickly and provides lots of useful functions to the user. CM Security is available for Android from version 2.2 is totally free.
- Analyze games, apps, settings, and files in real-time
- Enable the geolocation of your lost phone through Google Maps ™
- Close tasks slowing down your device performance
- Optimize and monitor the use of the storage space, battery, and data
- Lock sensitive apps
- Hide your private pictures in an encrypted safe
- Wifi Analysis to fix password strength, encryption, and other threats
- Block access to other apps you define, how Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, among others.
- Clean your CPU and RAM speeds of the mobile.
- Enables you to set numbers to block receiving calls.
- Examine apps, games, and files and eliminate harmful content
- Analyze or examine websites to check viruses and threats. If a doubtful URL is detected, you will be taken to a “secure page”
- Check the device battery and save energy
- End processes and tasks slowing down your mobile
- Track the use of your mobile data
You can also use CM Security Master of Cleaner & Antivirus for Android with the CM Security Master of Cleaner & Antivirus remote management console or SMS for:
- Locate your lost mobile through Google Maps
- Lock your mobile and set a screen lock message to help the user who found it contact you
- Make your mobile ring even in silent mode
- Format your mobile and SD card content
- SIM-Lock automatically locks your mobile whenever your SIM card is replaced
- Hide your private pictures in a password-protected vault to protect others from snooping on your memories
- The app lock (30-day trial) locks sensitive apps to protect your security and privacy or your device settings to secure their configuration
- Blocking messages and calls protects you from hackers, spam, and scammers. Be notified of suspicious SMS, filter and block harmful calls and messages
- Remove call history, browsing history (Chrome), and clipboard content.
Install & Download CM Security For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download CM Security for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use CM Security for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install CM Security for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install CM Security For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download CM Security for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e CM Security.
- You will then view the required search result for the CM Security app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the CM Security depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find CM Security on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install CM Security Manually:
If you want to download CM Security for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use CM Security for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘CM Security’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see CM Security. Tap on the icon to use the CM Security on the computer.
Install CM Security For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for CM Security.
- Now install the CM Security app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run CM Security on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download CM Security for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!