If you want to install Cast to TV for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Cast to TV is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Cast to TV for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Cast to TV on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Cast to TV for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, Stream Phone To TV Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download Cast to TV For PC [Mac & Windows]
Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, Stream Phone To TV Intro:
Cast to TV allows you to cast online videos and all local videos, images, and music to TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, or other DLNA Devices.
- You can easily control TV with phone: volume, pause, forward/rewind, previous/next, etc.
- You can also cast videos on tv.
- Local playback for videos.
- Auto search for available streaming devices and cast devices.
- Identify video, photo files, audio, on your mobile device and SD Card automatically.
- Add local audio or video to Play Queue.
- Play media in the loop, shuffle, repeat mode.
- Design for video cast, music cast & photo slideshow cast.
All Cast in One. Using Cast to TV, you can cast to:
- Smart TVs: Samsung, Hisense, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, Panasonic, etc.
- Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Amazon Fire TV and Cast to Fire Stick
- Apple TV and Airplay
- Roku, Roku TVs, and Roku Stick
- Other DLNA receivers
- Coming soon: Kodi, IPTV, etc.
If you wish to cast video from mobile to tv, then try Cast to TV – Cast to Chromecast.
Cast to Roku
You can easily connect and cast to Roku. You can also cast music and videos to Roku without limitations. Fast backward and forward can provide you using the best experience for watching movies. Just search videos using your favorite website and cast to Roku now!
Cast to Chromecast
You can cast photo slideshow, local video, and music from mobile to Chromecast easily and fast. Cast to Fire TV, Chromecast, and other smart TVs with no feature limited. You can also cast to Chromecast, and then enjoy the best experience of watching videos.
Cast to Apple TV
You can cast both online videos and local files to Apple TV using the airplay function. Cast to Apple TV with the remote control to simply adjust the video volume and progress.
Stream to TV From Mobile
With Cast to TV, you can also stream to TV from mobile without limitation. Also, it helps you to quickly stream music, movies, and photos to your Chromecast, Smart TV, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
Stream to the TV from the phone is very dependent on the Wi-Fi network and streaming device. Keep in mind that your mobile and streaming device is connected using the same Wi-Fi. And the media format is supported by streaming devices. If you have issues while you stream to tv or cast to Chromecast, you can then try to reboot the streaming device and Wi-Fi router.
Install & Download Cast to TV For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Cast to TV for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Cast to TV for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Cast to TV for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Cast to TV For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Cast to TV for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV.
- You will then view the required search result for the Cast to TV app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Cast to TV depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Cast to TV on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Cast to TV Manually:
If you want to download Cast to TV for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Cast to TV for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Cast to TV’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV. Tap on the icon to use the Cast to TV on the computer.
Install Cast to TV For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV.
- Now install the ”Cast to TV” app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Cast to TV on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Cast to TV for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!