If you guys are looking to install the Block Launcher app on your PC then you guys need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Block Launcher App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about Block Launcher for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
Block Launcher Introduction
BlockLauncher is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Tools category. Along with its really simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, BlockLauncher has also got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 50,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 3.7 stars from the users.
Minecraft Pocket Edition is basically the version of the famous sandbox game adapted to Android mobile devices. Now you guys can customize the way to play this open-world video game on your smartphone or also tablet thanks to BlockLauncher. A custom launcher for the mobile version of Minecraft actually. Along with the download of the APK file of this app, which was previously known as MCPELauncher. You will have access to packages of textures, patches, and mods along with which you have to improve your crafting experience in the construction game with blocks originally developed via Mojang.
Each and everything you can do along with BlockLauncher Manage your game to Minecraft PE in an easy and intuitive way. You can modify the graphic section, improving or worsening it. Change the pixel density of the screen in order to modify the size of the controls. Activate the safe mode without even monsters or regenerations. Manage and turn off all patches. Load skins in order to modify the visual aspect of the game.
- Patch more than 3 patches
- Test the texture pack support along with the built-in RepetiCraft texture pack
- Load any game theme and also change the textures of the game;
- Improve graphics and upgrade game performance as well;
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition compatible texture pack too.
BlockLauncher is basically a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE. And gives loading of patches, texture packs, and mods. (formerly known as MCPELauncher)
You can just choose Options on the main screen, and then choose mods. It is that easy!
THIS MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! If it crashes along with your device. Then please post on the forum thread along with your device model and your operating system version for support as well.
THIS APP needs THE FULL VERSION OF MINECRAFT PE TO RUN. The demo version or the J version is not supported as well.
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE as well. So it should be compatible along with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: right now, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed via Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will also be used.
How to Download Block Launcher for Windows and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Block Launcher App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Block Launcher for PC 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Block Launcher app for PC
- You guys will see search result for Block Launcher than just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start the Block Launcher App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Block Launcher app on your laptop. You guys can also use the Block Launcher app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Block Launcher App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Block Launcher.
- Now install the Block Launcher App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the Block Launcher App on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.