If you guys are looking to install the ASTRO File Manager App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the ASTRO File Manager App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download ASTRO File Manager App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
ASTRO File Manager Introduction
File Manager by Astro (File Browser) is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Tools category. Along with it’s really simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, File Manager via Astro (File Browser) has got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 50,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.5 stars from the users.
ASTRO File Manager is a really powerful tool in order to manage files and applications. That will permit us in order to work directly along with our files in the cloud (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive). Or through a local network that we can actually configure from the application itself as well.
Thanks to ASTRO File Manager we can also manage all the resources of our Android terminal easily as well. Being able to access any element of it and then share it in case we actually want to. Upload pictures, watch videos or manage the connection 3G phone is really simple.
Whenever we are working along with our files we will have the classic possibilities to which we are also accustomed in desktop computers as well. Such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete or rename as well. However, we can also send any friend through email.
In the same way, we can also decompress files in ZIP or RAR format, access the content of documents in a lot of different formats. And even access the content of our computer via a WiFi network (previous configuration of the same) as well.
ASTRO File Manager Feature
- It does not actually have to be a hassle to organize your files. ASTRO File Manager permits you to:
- Move, copy, share, rename, files on internal storage, SD card, and also cloud space along with its file explorer.
- Sort and categorize files: Have fast access to all of your files on internal and external memory space as well.
- Manage your folders effectively along with this android file organizer and browser!
- Easily explore all of your images, tools, videos, music, apps, and also recent folders from the home screen.
- You can manage downloads: view which files were recently downloaded and move them to a different folder.
Storage Cleaner for free
- Not enough storage space on your phone for all of your favorite apps and games? Along with the ASTRO File Manager Cleaner, you can:
- Free your android phone memory with recommendations to delete folders and files consuming memory usage actually.
- Sort and organize files via size and find out which of them are also taking up the most space.
- Backup important pictures and files with this data manager: securely move, copy, and backup files to SD cards. Or also any safe cloud space and clean your storage space.
Storage Manager and File Organizer
- You can expand your phone storage and manage your cloud accounts. This free manager permits you to:
- Make the most out of your cloud storage and also manage them all together in one app!
- Connect, share, and sync up all of your favorite cloud tools: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Cloud, and soon more than that!
- Manage apps: easily backup apps to your SD card, easily restore all of your apps after a factory reset or delete multiple apps as well.
ASTRO File Manager is one of the best free-of-cost file managers for Android. It permits lows local and cloud storage management and lets you organize files between internal memory, MicroSD. It supports all major cloud services. Also, it combines your data file manager for both online and local as well. It gives a file explorer that can easily clean and delete any unwanted app or folder too. Providing clear information about performance and data usage.
You can download this browser and file manager and enjoy the comfort of having a user-friendly file commander and storage management app for free of cost!
How to Download ASTRO File Manager for PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install ASTRO File ManagerApp for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the ASTRO File Manager App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the ASTRO File Manager App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the ASTRO File Manager App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the ASTRO File Manager App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the ASTRO File Manage App on your laptop. You guys can also use the ASTRO File Manage app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install ASTRO File Manager App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for ASTRO File Manager App
- Now install the ASTRO File Manager App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play ASTRO File Manager App on your PC
Install ASTRO File Manager App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the ASTRO File Manager app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – ASTRO File Manager for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the ASTRO File Manage app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the ASTRO File Manage app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Can I Use ASTRO File Manager – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You cannot use the ASTRO Manager on the PC without the android emulator as our PC has no default software to run the apk files.
Is ASTRO Manager free of cost?
Yes, It is absolutely free for everyone and has no restrictions. You can download ASTRO Manager as much as you can without even any problems.
Is ASTRO File Manager legal and safe?
The ASTRO Manager app gives only legal content so you can stay secure.
Do I need Google play services for the ASTRO File Manager?
Yes, you must download and install the Google play service if your device does not have the app. So, the ASTRO Manager will run without even any problems.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay
They are the same in performance and also the only difference is the design and interface as well. According to the all-over performance, Bluestacks is way faster than the rest of the two emulators and permits another app. If you are a design geek, then the Nox will be the best choice for you. Also, Memu is similar to both of them as well. After all, they give superb performance along with multi-tasking features.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.