If you guys are looking to install the APK Extractor App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the APK ExtractorApp on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download apk Extractor App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
APK Extractor Introduction
The Apk Extractor For PC is absolutely free to download and install on every Computer OS such as Windows (exe) and Mac (dmg). The latest and updated version of the Apk Extractors app is now also suitable for 32bit and 64bit Computers as well.
Apk Extractor is actually on the top of the list of Tools category apps on the Google Play Store. It has got really good rating points and also reviews as well. Right now, Apk Extractor for Windows has got more than 100+ App installations and 4.5-star average user aggregate rating points actually.
APK Extractor Features
The Extractor will now extract APK that are installed on your android device and then copies them to your SD card as well.
- Fast and pretty easy to use.
- Extracts almost all applications, that also include system applications.
- No need for ROOT access.
- By Default, Apk’s will actually be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
- Provided Search option in order to search applications.
- It is compatible along with the latest version of Android 7.0
- The saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
- It can extract multiple/all APK’s via holding a long tap on any item.
How to Download APK Extractor For Windows
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install APK Extractor App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the APK Extractors App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the APK Extractor App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the APK Extractor App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the APK Extractor App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the APK Extractors App on your laptop. You guys can also use the APK Extractors app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install APK Extractor App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for the Extractor App
- Now install the APK Extractor App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the Extractor App on your PC
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.