If you want to install Amplified Bible offline for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Amplified Bible offline is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Amplified Bible offline for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install it on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Amplified Bible offline for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Amplified Bible Offline
This app lets you both listen and read to the Amplified Version of the Bible. The Bible is simple and easy to read and understand that includes amplifications to assist the reader to know what Scriptures say.
Reading the Holy Bible has never been that simple, easy, and free. Just install now and share what you learn with your loved ones. The app comes with an offline mode and audio.
You can also read or listen to the Bible offline after installing it on your tablet and phone. You don’t need any Wi-Fi connection. Isn’t that a blessing for all the Christians?
The Amplified Bible takes both words meaning and context into account to translate the original text perfectly from one language into another. Various English word equivalents to each key Hebrew and Greek word amplify and clarify meanings that may otherwise have been concealed by the older translation method.
Free download/offline use
This Bible application is available to anyone for offline use and free download.
For those who can’t read the Bible, we added an audio variant of the Bible: listen to all the verses!
Click the audio icon to choose the verse or chapter you want to hear. You can also adjust or set the sound settings (volume, speed, treble, bass, etc.)
You can instantly search for any verse, word, or book by using our efficient and fast search system.
When you are reading a Bible verse, click the verse you like to bookmark and then create your own list of favorites.
Write down notes and keep them private to you
Share the Word
Send verses to your loved ones through WhatsApp, text message, or email and share them via social networks like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
You can customize your font size for the best Bible reading experience
Eyes feel tired during the night reading on your mobile device? Move to night mode and the display is much comfortable on your eyes!
Install & Download Amplified Bible Offline For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Amplified Bible offline for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Amplified Bible offline for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Amplified Bible offline for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Amplified Bible Offline For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Amplified Bible offline for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Amplified Bible offline.
- You will then view the required search result for the Amplified Bible offline app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Amplified Bible offline depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Amplified Bible offline on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Amplified Bible offline Manually:
If you want to download Amplified Bible offline for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Amplified Bible offline for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Amplified Bible offline’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Amplified Bible offline. Tap on the icon to use the Amplified Bible offline on the computer.
Install Amplified Bible offline For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Amplified Bible offline.
- Now install the Amplified Bible offline app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Amplified Bible offline on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Amplified Bible offline for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!