Most of the people have a question that how can we save our Tiktok video in a draft or we can save TikTok video in our gallery. And also share it anywhere and do not have to publish that TikTok as well and this. There is actually a lot of reason why people like to save their Tiktok videos in drafts. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Delete Tiktok Drafts and save a Tiktok to Gallery. Let’s begin!
TikTok is all about sharing your talents with the world to make them see that. However, it may look easy on the outside, making a perfect video is no easy task! There are actually a lot of cuts that go into making the video. And even then, somehow, you may not want to post the final cut.
If you have saved your video as a draft on TikTok but want to get rid of it now, then here is everything that you need to know to go about it.
- 1 What are TikTok Drafts
- 2 Save your TikTok Draft to your Gallery or camera roll
- 3 Find Your TikTok Drafted Video
- 4 How to Delete Tiktok Drafts
- 5 How long do TikTok drafts stay on my account
- 6 How to Publish your TikTok Draft Video
- 7 Edit your draft on TikTok
- 8 How to share your TikTok draft video
- 9 Conclusion
What are TikTok Drafts
Drafts are basically saved videos, edited or not, that you started to create but did not want to publish on TikTok. When you save a draft on your TikTok, the video is uploaded to TikTok’s server. If you captured the video from the TikTok application itself, then it won’t be available by default in the camera roll or gallery of your phone.
You can save your drafts once your video has been edited; right before posting it. There is also no limit on the number of drafts that you can save on your TikTok account. These saved drafts are private and only you can view them.
Save your TikTok Draft to your Gallery or camera roll
TikTok actually does not provide an option to directly save drafts to your local storage; and as mentioned above, TikTok drafts are not actually accessible from your device’s gallery. But, there is actually a way if you want to save your drafts to your phone for safekeeping. You need to follow this guide below if you want to learn how to save your TikTok draft to your phone.
- First of all, you need to make a TikTok video from clicking on the “plus” icon
- After you made the TikTok video then you have to tap on the “next” button to move on to the next page
- Then if you want to add tags, then put them and now you will see two buttons below, one post and the other draft. If you want to draft your video, then tap on the “draft” button.
- Now you have successfully saved your video in the draft. You can now publish it whenever you want.
As soon as you post your video, a copy of your video will be saved to your local storage. Go ahead and then check your gallery! You can now go to your profile and also delete the private video. Simply select the video, click on the three dots, and then select ‘Delete’.
Find Your TikTok Drafted Video
- First of all, you have to open your profile just clicking on the “Me” button.
- Here you can see your that video which is drafted by you
- If you wanna see the video so click on it.
How to Delete Tiktok Drafts
Deleting drafts is very easy and straightforward. Drafts are saved to your profile. Even though they appear along with your posted videos, they are only accessible by you.
- To delete your drafts on TikTok, launch the app and tap ‘Me’ in the bottom panel to go to your profile.
- After that, you have to click your draft video for some time.
- Now as you can see a “Delete Draft” Button comes so, tap on it for deleting your draft video
- When you click on it your draft video will be deleted
Note: Once you delete a draft, there is no way to get it back. There are some third-party apps that claim that they can. However, it is inadvisable to use such apps.
How long do TikTok drafts stay on my account
Drafts will remain indefinitely on your TikTok account. Once you post them, however, they will no longer show up as drafts. Similarly, once you download drafts to your phone using the method above, they will remain on your phone until you manually delete them.
It must be noted, however, that if you uninstall the TikTok app, you will lose all your saved drafts. The best way around this is by saving your drafts to your local storage. That way you are sure to have a copy of them.
How to Publish your TikTok Draft Video
- First of all, hover over your profile from clicking on “Me” Botton, and then you have to tap on your draft video.
- Now you will find a list of your all drafted videos. Click on that video which you want to publish.
- Here, you will see two buttons at the bottom, one draft and the other publish. If you want to publish the video, then click on the publish button.
- When you click on it your draft video will published on your TikTok account. If you want to see the video so go to your profile page and enjoy it.
Edit your draft on TikTok
- If you want to edit your draft, then first you have to tap on your draft video.
- And then select your video that one you want to edit and after that tap on the back button.
- Now, edit your video and enjoy it.
- First of all, you have to go to the drafts and then tap on that draft video which one you want to share.
- Now change your video privacy from the public to private ( from this only you can see the video) and tap the post button.
- Now go your profile and play that video which one you want to share. After opening it press the three dots.
- And now you have to save the video on your phone and then share it anywhere you want.
This is the simple and easy method in order to save a TikTok draft and I hope you will understand how to save a TikTok draft.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this Delete Tiktok Drafts article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!