Twitch is basically the most famous streaming platform in the world. If you guys want to become a part of this growing community, then you’ve probably taken the first step and made a channel. Most of the people want to become streamers. It is one of the most famous things to do. You can even turn it into a profitable career as well. However, each and every beginning can be hard. Especially if you guys are a newcomer. Streamers must know how you can manage their channel. They have to delete the clips they don’t like and upload regular fun content. Just read this article to know all about How to Delete Clips on Twitch – Tutorial. Let’s start!
That’s where this guide basically comes in. Our goal is basically to help streamers who have just joined the Twitch community actually. Of course, being a streamer is not an easy thing. There is also a lot of work that goes on in order to make a solid stream. However, everyone needs to start from somewhere. In this case, you have to start learning how you can manage your Twitch channel. That’s actually why we have decided to make your life easier. This guide is here to help you figure out one thing – how you can delete clips on Twitch.
If you guys want to know how you can delete clips on Twitch, you’ve come to the right place. We have also prepared a really simple guide for you. All you guys have to do is just follow these few steps and you will delete that clip in no time. Now here is what you should do. Let’s just begin.
How to Delete Clips on Twitch – Tutorial
- First, open your Twitch profile. On the top right corner, just look for the tiny arrow that points downwards. This is the main menu for your profile. Choose it.
- Now, look for “Dashboard”. It is the third menu basically. Choose it to open your Dashboard.
- The Dashboard is basically the most important part of your channel. Here you guys can control what goes on your Twitch channel. In order to delete the clips, you guys don’t like, scroll down the menu and look for “Clips”. Just choose it.
- Now, Twitch will open a list of all the clips you guys have on your channel. What you want to do is toggle the checkmark on the left side of the clip you guys want to delete. You can choose multiple clips at the same time. After you guys are done selecting the clips, tap on the trash bin on top of the clips.
- Twitch will basically ask you if you are sure you guys want to delete all of these clips. You have to confirm your option so that you can delete the clips as well.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!