FaceTime is great for when you want to stay in touch with friends and family, but it’s also good at dealing with people you don’t want to hear from, too. Whether it’s a telemarketer or someone you know who’s annoying you, sometimes the best thing to do is block them from calling or FaceTiming you. In this article, we are about to tell you How to Block Unwanted FaceTime Calls on iPhone and Mac. Let’s begin!
Apple provides features on Mac and iOS that allow you to block nuisance calls. From the same number coming through to your FaceTime account. The steps below show you how it works.
You can block contact from trying to FaceTime you — and phone you and iMessage you — at any time. Whether it is a former significant other, friend, relative, associate you’ve fallen out with, or a spammer or prank caller harshening your mellow. Block them once and they are silenced forever. (Or at least until you decide to unblock them.)
How to Block Unwanted FaceTime Calls on Your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the FaceTime app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Info (the encircled “i” icon) button next to the name of the contact that you want to block.
- Click Block this Caller at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap Block Contact to confirm.
How to Block Unwanted FaceTime Calls on Mac
- Launch the FaceTime app from your Mac’s Applications folder.
- Find the caller you want to block in the sidebar menu.
- Right-click (or Ctrl-click) on the contact and then select Block this caller from the contextual menu.
The name, number, and email addresses associated with the contact are now added to your block list.
Alright, that was all Folks! I hope you guys like this Block Unwanted FaceTime Calls article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Unblock Callers on FaceTime