Minecraft is actually one of the most famous games in today’s day and age as well. It also comes along with a variety of gameplay options and also has a great online community as well. In order to keep the players engaged, developers release feature updates to Minecraft regularly. These updates also help add new items, new creatures, new areas, and much more to Minecraft. That helps keep everyone engaged no matter the level you are playing at as well. Minecraft recently released a Nether update that basically introduces new Nether areas, new items, and also even a new material that is called Netherite. Just read this article to know all about How Rare is Netherite and What is it. Let’s now take a look at it.
How Rare is Netherite and What is it
Netherite is basically a new material in Minecraft that lies at the top whenever it comes to material hierarchy. Netherite is much more valuable, powerful, and aso durable than diamonds in Minecraft. This actually means that diamond armor, as well as tools, are no longer the ultimate sources of power in Minecraft. Netherite is also more durable which means that it can float on lava and can not be really burnt no matter the source of the fire.
How can you upgrade to Netherite
Well, the process just really complicates it, but the general requirements ask you to own a lot of gold and diamond items before you guys start. Well, this is because Netherite alone can not upgrade your tools, weapons, as well as armor. You guys will need gold in order to manufacture Netherite Ingots. That we can then use to upgrade your diamond weapons, tools, and armors as well.
How rare is Netherite?
Netherite is also super rare in Minecraft because of the various requirements and its position in the Minecraft material hierarchy. So, the basic mining of Netherite goes as follows.
- Ancient Debris: First you have to find the ore, Ancient Debris. This debris is actually not found in the overworld and you guys will need to travel to the Nether to look for it. Generally, ancient debris is actually found at y level 15 and can only be mined via diamond tools. Fortunately, it can also be mined easily if you have the right equipment. It is blast-resistant and can be easily moved around along with the help of pistons as well.
- Netherite Scrap: When you guys own the Ancient Debris ore, you will have to turn it into Netherite Scrap. This process is really easy and only needs you to smelt your Ancient Debris in a furnace along with the heat source that you guys want.
- Netherite Ingot: This is the final product that you guys are aiming for. These ingots are really valuable and we can use them in order to upgrade your in-game gear. Netherite Ingots are also required in case you want to manufacture Netherite blocks, Lodestones, and much more. Netherite Ingots are form via crafting your Netherite Scraps as well as Gold Ingots together. 4 Netherite Scraps, as well as 4 Gold Ingots, results in just one single Netherite Ingot. And also multiple netherite ingots can help you guys upgrade your diamond armor, craft netherite blocks, as well as manufacture lodestones.
Well, apart from these basic mining steps and requirements that you guys have to go through. In order to obtain usable amounts of Netherite, you also have to fulfill the following criteria to have a chance at obtaining Netherite as well.
- Diamond Gear
- Diamond Armour if you guys want to upgrade to Netherite Armour.
- Lots of Gold in order to make Netherite Ingots.
- Diamond Tools if you want to upgrade to Netherite Tools as well.
- Diamond Weapons if you guys wish to upgrade to Netherite Weapons also.
- Enchanted armor as well as Fire Potions in order to access Ancient Debris. Ancient Debris is really hard to find, is only available in the Nether, and is also most of the time under lava. That endangers the life of your character as well. Not to mention that only a certain amount of debris can also find in a particular area before you guys can also move to the next ones.
All these factors and requirements for many other rare materials before you guys can even hope to upgrade to tools and also armor based on Netherite make this a really rare material. Although it is really easy to mine if you have the right equipment and items, as well. Also, getting this equipment and items can also prove to be really challenging and time-consuming for a lot of players.
What happens to enchantments if I upgrade my items to Netherite?
Upgrading items along with Netherite will preserve the enchantments applied to them. This means that you guys will not really have to enchant your items again. When you have upgraded them with Netherite. The following items can also upgrade along with Netherite via the smelting process.
Note: whenever each item only requires a single piece of Netherite Ingot in the smelting furnace. Then you still need to have the diamond variant of the particular item in order to upgrade. If you do not have a diamond-level item then you guys won’t be able to upgrade your items to Netherite as well.
- Netherite Sword
- Netherite Pickaxe
- Also, Netherite Axe
- Netherite Shovel
- Netherite Hoe
- Also, Netherite Helmet
- Netherite Chestplate
- Netherite Leggings
- Also, Netherite Boots
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: Best Ways YouTube Age Restriction Bypass