WhatsApp doesn’t need any introduction. Nowadays everyone uses WhatsApp in their daily life to send messages, videos, or making calls to their friends or family. Many times people need to take a WhatsApp screenshot but they don’t know the method of taking WhatsApp screenshots. So, in order to help those people, we are here to describe the steps of taking a WhatsApp screenshot. Just read this article to know all about How Do I Take Whatsapp Screenshot – Tutorial. Let’s start!
How Do I Take Whatsapp Screenshot – Tutorial
Using IOS Default Method
Follow the below steps to take a WhatsApp screenshots on any of the iPhone models actually. This also works on any iOS device such as the iPad as well.
- Firstly, Open the files or images on your WhatsApp that you want to capture in a screenshot.
- Then, Hold and tap on the volume down button + home button for 2 seconds of your iPhone.
- Now, You guys will get a notification about the successfully captured screenshots.
- Get screenshots from “Photos” as well.
How to Take WhatsApp Screenshot on Android devices
Using Android Default Method
- First of all, head to the WhatsApp screen which you want to save in a screenshot.
- Then, You just have to press and hold the Power button and volume down button of your Android device at the same time for 3 – 4 seconds as well.
- You’ll see the screen flashes and also heard the camera shutter sound.
- At last, You can find screenshots from the phone gallery as well.
using toggle settings in Android 10 Or Q
Take a screenshot that has been made easy with the latest Android Q update. In android Q devices a screenshot option is shown inside the notification panel itself for easy access as well.
- When you are in the WhatsApp chat that you need to screenshot, you can just swipe down the notification panel and tap on the screenshot quick toggle option.
- A screenshot will be taken and will be shown at the bottom of the screen as well. Click on it in order to edit the screenshot and then save it.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: How to Take a Screenshot on Moto G5S