The company Huawei introduced in China new smartphones of the middle class under the Honor brand – 6.5-inch Honor 8X and its increased 7.12-inch version called Honor 8X Max. Novelty features a small neckline despite the large screens, are equipped with modern technical characteristics and come with capacious batteries. The design of both models is reminiscent of the recently introduced Honor Note 10.
Honor 8X received a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels (Full HD +) at a ratio of 19.5: 9 and a cut-out like the iPhone X. The smartphone runs on the proprietary eight-core processor Kirin 710 paired with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM (depending on the version ), the amount of user storage – 128 GB. The built-in battery has a capacity of 3 750 mAh, fast charging is supported. The main camera is dual with modules with a resolution of 20 megapixels (aperture f / 1.8) and 2 megapixels, the front camera is a wide-angle camera with 16 megapixels with f/2.0 aperture.
Honor 8X Max got a less expressive cut and resolution of 2244×1080 pixels with the same aspect ratio of 19.5: 9. On the technical side, the model is equipped with an eight-core Snapdragon 636 processor, 4 GB of RAM and a battery with an increased capacity of 5,000 mAh. Also on sale will come to a modification with a Snapdragon 660 processor and 6 GB of RAM. The resolution of the main dual and front cameras in the Honor 8X Max was trimmed – 16 + 2 megapixels at the rear and 8 megapixels in front, with a total f/2.0.
Specifications Honor 8X and Honor 8X Max:
- Honor 8X: 6.5 inches with cut-out, IPS, resolution 2340х1080 points (Full HD +), aspect ratio 19.5: 9.
- Honor 8X Max: 7.12 inches with cut, IPS, resolution 2244х1080 points (Full HD +), aspect ratio 19.5: 9.
- Honor 8X: eight-core Kirin 710 with clock speed up to 2.2 GHz.
- Honor 8X Max: eight-core Snapdragon 636 or Snapdragon 660.
Memory: 4/6 GB.
Internal memory: 64/128 GB, support for MicroSD (up to 256 GB).
- Honor 8X: dual, 20 megapixels (f / 1.8 aperture) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor), phase autofocus, artificial intelligence, single LED flash.
- Honor 8X Max: dual, 16 megapixels (f / 2.0 aperture) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor, aperture f / 2.4), phase autofocus, artificial intelligence, single LED flash.
- Honor 8X: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.0.
- Honor 8X Max: 8 megapixels, aperture f / 2.0.
- Honor 8X: 3 750 mAh, fast charging.
- Honor 8X Max: 5 000 mAh, fast charging.
Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with the interface EMUI 8.2.
Communication: 4G LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.0 (Bluetooth 4.2 in Honor 8X Max), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
Other: fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo technology, Dolby Atmos speaker, 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones, Dual SIM, FM radio, MicroUSB.
- Honor 8X: 160,4х76,6х7,8 mm, weight – 175 g.
- Honor 8X Max: 177,6х86,3х8,1 mm, weight – 210 g.
- Honor 8X: black, blue, red, lilac.
- Honor 8X Max: black, blue, red.
Also see: OPPO Find X Lamborghini Edition
Huawei will open a pre-order for Honor 8X and Honor 8X Max on September 6th. Sales of smartphones will begin on September 11. The Honor 8X Max model with the Snapdragon 660 processor will go on sale in October, but until then its price remains unknown.
Honor 8X :
- 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of ROM – € 180.
- 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB of ROM – € 200.
- 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of ROM – € 240.
Honor 8X Max :
- 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of ROM – € 190.
- 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB ROM (Snapdragon 660) – is unknown.
- 4 GB of RAM + 128 GB of ROM – € 230.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.