Do you want to install HomeSafe View for Windows, Mac, and PC? If yes, then you are in the right place. HomeSafe View is one of the most popular Android tools for video surveillance. This app enables users to watch live videos of IP cam directly on their mobile devices. It also provides live HD video streaming of the camera through an internet connection. Without the internet or mobile networks, it stops working. Rather than streaming it records videos and alerts users when the app detects any motion or activity in cam video.
Connection Between IP Cam Or HomeSafe View
The procedure for connecting IP with the HomeSafe View app is quite easy or simple. All you need to do is to make an account and then become a registered user. After this, you need to enter the cam information. Input details like Login Type, Device Name, Device ID, Media Port, and your password or username. Once you configure the cam with the app you can view live HD video of the cam easily.
This app is compatible with Swann DVR versions. Not every variant of Swann DVR works with this app. Currently, it is compatible with DVR versions with 4, 8, or 16 channels. You can also control or manage to work for DVRs like DVRx-1590, DVRx-1600, DVRx-4575.
- The app manages various Cams at the same time. Also, you can control Multi-channel viewing using 16 cameras. You can also view the videos of 16 cam at the same time.
- You can record all videos using the Video Playback feature. It saves or uploads all videos on cloud storage, But keep in mind that your internet speed is very fast.
- You can also capture screenshots while viewing saved or live videos. Also, you can listen to the audio sound
- With the help of HomeSafe View, you can manage cameras with PTZ Control. You can tilt, pan, zoom in, and zoom out.
Install & Download HomeSafe View For Windows [Mac & PC]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download HomeSafe View for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use HomeSafe View for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install HomeSafe View for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Method 1: Install HomeSafe View For PC Via BlueStacks
If you want to install or download HomeSafe View for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar type the name of the app i.e HomeSafe View.
- You will then view the required search result for the HomeSafe View app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for HomeSafe View depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find the HomeSafe View on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Method 2: Install HomeSafe View Via Manually
If you want to download HomeSafe View for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use HomeSafe View for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the HomeSafe View Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see the HomeSafe View. Tap on the icon to use HomeSafe View on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download HomeSafe View for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you to try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!