There are so many available methods in order to use the Hikvision password reset tool. Here, we are now going to discuss the easiest way in order to use the Hikvision password reset tool as well. Before you even start let’s get some knowledge about Hikvision password reset tools as well. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Download Hikvision Password Reset Tool. Let’s begin!
Hikvision password reset tool Introduction
Hikvision is a big name in the CCTV industry and also has so many good products. So it is really important to give good technical assistance to its clients. Hikvision permits its users in order to download some kind of tools for their devices. Just like that, Hikvision provides some tools to reset the device password that is called the Hikvision password reset tool. The tool that is available for Hikvision password.
- Batch configuration tool
- SADP Tool for Hikvision
- Hikvision IVMS Tool
How to Download Hikvision Password Reset Tool
The best and easiest way in order to reset the Hikvision device password is through using the SADP tool. For using this tool there are some requirements as well. Please get all the required things before starting the procedure as well.
Requirements for using the Hikvision password reset tool SADP
- Windows Computer or Laptop
- Lan Cable as well
- Basic knowledge of PC
- Tap on this link in order to download SADP Tool
- Then install SADP Tool into your computer
- Then connect your device to your computer through Lan cable
Here, you got a list of the connected devices as well. In the list, you guys got some information about your device. You guys only need the current date of the device(DVR/NVR) and also the serial number of the device. Just copy the Start Time and Device Serial No and then send them to HIKVISION technical support. Here is a list available for Hikvision technical support email ids according to your country or also region find the correct mail id and mail the Date and the Serial number of the device as well.
After some time you guys got a return mail from Hikvision have some information also including a date followed via a code. Just save it. Now come back to SADP on your computer. Now tap on “forgot password”. After you click then you got a pop-up and ask for a security code as well. Enter the security code (got from email) and then tap on the confirm button as well. Your device password also has been sent to the default password as well.
- First of all, open the login screen where asks for the password directly to your DVR as well
- Tapping the Left-bottom corner on screen 2-3 times as well
- You guys will find a serial number of your device (DVR or NVR)
- Just mail this serial number along with the current date and time at the Hikvision Support email.
- Email according to the country so you guys have to find the write Email. You can also chat on the support page.
- Then after 15-20 minutes, you guys will get a mail having a master password.
- Just enter this master password into DVR as well.
- Note: This is valid for only one day too.
You guys can use the Hikvision password reset tool below as well. Fill in the serial number, and also the current date in the text boxes given actually. After that, you guys get the new password for your Hikvision device as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!