Google Camera Port is based totally on the Pixel inventory digital camera app. The Pixel line of gadgets ships with the Snapdragon chipset and subsequently the GCam improvement takes region along the equal strains. As an end result, it turns into quite difficult in developing these ports for a device with a MediaTek processor. This is what passed off with Redmi Note eight Pro. Download Google Camera Port (APK) for Redmi Note 8 Pro. Being the primary tool inside the Redmi Note series that helps an MTK chipset, it becomes quite a tough venture in developing a GCam port for this device. But, an XDA senior member, Wyroczen, has managed to port the Google Camera Port for Redmi Note eight Pro tool. Let’s have a observe its functions and steps to put in it onto your tool.
Google Camera Port for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Although the preliminary improvement of this GCam port regarded to be a daunting project. But once it got launched, one could find all the functions of essential GCam capabilities. These include HDR+, Lens Blur, Panorama, Portrait, Night Sight, Photo-Sphere, Photo Booth, Slow Motion amongst others.
Before beginning with the installation steps, download the GCam and its corresponding XML File from the below links.
GCam Installation Steps
- Install the Google Camera Port for Redmi Note 8. Also, transfer the corresponding XML record on to your tool’s Internal Storage.
- While putting in the GCam APK, you would possibly want to permit installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now open any document supervisor app and create a brand new folder named GCam.
- Inside that folder, create any other folder by using the call Configs. Place that XML configuration document within the Configs folder. Without this XML record, you might face certain issues with the Google Camera to your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Next, open the GCam and faucet at the darkish area in among the camera shutter and photo preview choice.
- A Choose config dialog container will now appear together with the wyroczen_rn8pro_3.Xml record. Simply tap on the Restore choice.
That’s it. Now open the Google Camera Port to your Redmi Note 8 Pro and start taking wonderful pix. The principal functionality of the config record is to routinely configure the GCam as in keeping with the great-ideal settings. However, in case you sense that the pix are not as in line with the requirement, you might tweak its settings which include the publicity degree, noise, saturation, HDR level amongst others. You may also go to the corresponding xda-discussion board to join the support thread and talk about this GCam version.