If you guys are looking to install Go Security Antivirus on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Go Security Antivirus on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about Go Security Antivirus for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Go Security Antivirus Introduction
GO Security & Antivirus is basically a free security tool working also as an antivirus and app locker as well. Along with GO Security & Antivirus, you guys will be aware of malware and also viruses on your smartphone or tablet running the Android operating system. We highly recommend you GO Security & Applock also on your PC.
GO Security is actually both an app and a system scanning tool, that basically works on four levels. First, known viruses, trojans, and also malware apps are searched to use a definition-based method. Second, the system basically scans for pirated copies of applications that commonly carry ransomware and many other threats. The scan also checks for privacy threats and finally, it eliminates junk as well.
The app also contains three of the usual optimization tools. Such as A CPU cooler, junk cleaner, and memory-booster. After you guys scan system apps, the tool simply gives a list showing the permissions each and every app has access to that could give things. Such as location, phone book, and contact information as well. The app also includes an intruder alert tool that discretely takes a picture from the handset’s front camera. Whenever an app lock pattern is entered incorrectly repeatedly actually. (Well, the exact number, from two to five, can also be configured via the user). A gallery of captured images also lets users browse the pictures.
GO Security also includes a WiFi Security Scanner that basically verifies the speed of the connection. Displays the number of devices sharing the network, and also checks that no captive portal is operating on the network too.
Really strong antivirus software
Background use without even battery drain
Lots of extras such as privacy clean-up
Lock individual app as well
May lack a few bells and also whistles seen in paid apps actually
Go Security Antivirus Features
- Lead Antivirus Engine: The AV-Test Double 5 Star (Full Score) engine, has already detected up to 1 million Android malware and really high-risk apps. Along with a unique new virus that detects tech the engine is growing even stronger along with near 1000 new malware found each and every day.
- Real-time Protection: 24/7 secure and protect your device from potential threats, detect virus even in time too.
- AppLock: Are you worried about your girlfriend or boyfriend snooping on your social applications? Frightened about parents or friends checking your photo gallery? Then just Lock them all right now with AppLock actually
- Privacy Cleaner: Want to go to sensitive websites now and then but do not want anybody else to know? We can help you to clean these tracks in order to protect them from privacy leak
- Junk Cleaner: Your Device getting slower and storage gets lower? We clean all kinds of junk also including app junk and ads junk, which makes the system as clean as new
- Safe Browser: Safe and private mobile browser that can protect you from malicious threats and still provide you rapid browsing speed
- Notification Manager: Too many noising notifications? It can hide unwanted messages for a quiet world as well.
- Phone Alarm: Prevent someone from stealing your phone without your permission actually. Whenever you activate it, it can also detect motion whenever someone tries to move your phone
Go Security Antivirus for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install Go Security Antivirus for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Go Security Antivirus App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Go Security Antivirus Plus App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Security Antivirus then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Go Security Antivirus App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Go Security Antivirus App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Go Security Antivirus app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Go Security Antivirus for PC via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Go Security Antivirus
- Now install Go Security Antivirus on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Go Security Antivirus on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.