If you guys are facing the issue where your NVIDIA GeForce Experience won’t open as well as not working. Then just don’t worry as today we are going to see how you can fix the issue. Users are also reporting that they are facing this issue after an update as well as an upgrade to Windows 10. To see if you guys are facing the error, then just click on the GeForce Experience icon. And you guys basically receive the following error message “Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience”. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10. Let’s begin
So, the cause of this error might be outdated, corrupted, as well as incompatible graphics driver. That is damaged video card, recently installed software, as well as hardware, might also be incompatible, too. Anyway, without now wasting any time let’s see How you can Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10 along with the help of the below tutorial.
- 1 How to Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10
How to Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10
Reinstall GeForce Experience
- Tap on Windows Key + R and then type control and click on Enter to open Control Panel.
- Tap on Uninstall a program that is under Programs.
- Now just find NVIDIA GeForce Experience in the list, and then right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- When finished, then just reboot your PC in order to save changes.
- Now head over to the NVIDIA website in order to download the latest version of GeForce Experience.
- Tap on Download and then double-click on the downloaded .exe file in order to install NVIDIA GeForce Experience on your PC.
- Now just run the recently installed GeForce Experience and this may Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open In Windows 10 issue.
Update your NVIDIA graphics card driver | GeForce Experience Won’t Open
- Tap on Windows Key + R then type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and click on enter to open Device Manager.
- Next, just expand Display adapters and right-click on your Nvidia Graphic Card, and choose Enable.
- Whenever you have done this again right-click on your graphic card and then select “Update Driver Software.“
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” and then let it finish the process.
- So, if the above step was able to fix your problem and then very good, if not then just continue.
- Again choose “Update Driver Software” but this time on the next screen choose “Browse my computer for driver software.“
- Now just choose “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.”
- At last, select the compatible driver from the list for your Nvidia Graphic Card and then tap on Next.
- Just let the above process finish and then restart your PC in order to save changes.
After updating Graphics drivers you guys may also be able to Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10.
Enable GeForce Experience service
- Tap on Windows Key + R then type services.msc and click on Enter.
- Now, find the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service in the list as well.
- Then just right-click on NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service and then choose Start. If there is no option for start then just tap on Restart.
- Tap on Apply followed via OK.
- Just like that, repeat the above process for Nvidia Geforce Experience Backend Service.
- The find the Nvidia Telemetry Container service then right-click on it and choose Properties.
- Just make sure to click on Stop (if the service is already running) then from the Startup type drop-down choose Automatic. Then click on Start and tap on Apply followed by OK.
- Then try to open NVIDIA GeForce Experience and this time it will also open without even any issues as well.
Reinstall NVIDIA Drivers | GeForce Experience Won’t Open
- Just download Display Driver Uninstaller from this link as well.
- Now boot your PC into Safe Mode via any of the listed methods.
- Just double-click on the .exe file in order to run the application and select NVIDIA.
- Tap on the Clean and Restart button.
- When the computer restarts, just open chrome and visit the NVIDIA website.
- Choose your product type, series, product, and operating system in order to download the latest available drivers for your Graphic Card.
- When you download the setup, launch the installer then choose Custom Install and then choose Clean install.
- Now reboot your PC to save changes and see if you’re able to Fix GeForce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10.
- If the issue still occurs, now again remove the drivers following the above method. And download older drivers from the NVIDIA website and then see if this works.
Update your Drivers from NIVIDA website
- First of all, you guys should know what graphics hardware you have i.e. That Nvidia graphic card you guys have, just don’t worry if you don’t know about it as it can be easily found.
- Tap on Windows Key + R and in the dialog box type “dxdiag” and click on enter.
- Now after that search for the display tab (there will be two display tabs one for the integrated graphic card and another one will also be of Nvidia’s) tap on the Display tab and now find out your graphic card.
- Then head to the Nvidia driver download website and enter the product details which we also just find out.
- Now search your drivers after inputting the information, tap on Agree, and download the drivers.
- Then after successful download, install the driver and you have successfully updated your Nvidia drivers manually. This installation will actually take some time but you will have successfully updated your driver after that as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!