If you guys are looking to install the Funlux app on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Funlux on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about Funlux for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
Funlux App Introduction
Funlux is a really free video surveillance tool that helps you in order to get the live footage of the P2P cam on your Android device. It is a handy app that is presented to you via the top developers of Zmodo Support. This app gives you the live preview of the cam, but first, you have to configure the cam along with the app through a Wifi connection.
Internet connectivity is a must for this tool otherwise it does not work. In order to configure the IP camera with the app you are required to enter the IP address of the camera. When you do that you can now enjoy the live footage on your smartphones. The good thing about this application is that records videos of the cam and you can also take screenshots whenever viewing the video. It also has a feature of cloud storage.
All the videos are saved there but you can also change them to the SD card. Along with these saved videos you can listen to the audio as well. Other than that it also works just like IPC (Interprocess Communication). If there is any motion detected in the video then it will immediately notify you on the smartphone as well. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app with which you can easily get the live footage of P2P cam on your smartphones.
Funlux App Features
- You can record video and snapshots to your mobile device.
- Configure WiFi settings on your device as well.
- Play back video from the SD memory card on your device actually.
- You can also listen to live audio and talk to people or pets.
- Automatically configure your device’s remote connection actually.
- Any internet connection can be used, also including WiFi, 4G, 3G, and mobile internet.
Funlux for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
Install Funlux for PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Funlux App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Funlux App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Funlux App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Funlux App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Funlux app for pc on your laptop. You guys can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Funlux for PC using Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Funlux
- Now install Funlux on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Funlux on your PC
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!