Every now and then, apps launch new features that can also be explained and understood easily, by one and all, alike actually. Fruit on Snapchat is actually a prime example of this phenomenon. For an average user, the mystery of the fruit emoji is really puzzling and they wonder, what do these fruits actually mean i.e. fruit emojis meanings. Just read this article to know all about What does Fruit mean on Snapchat – User Guide. Let’s start!
What does Fruit mean on Snapchat – User Guide
Fruit emoji is basically an innovative yet, slightly complicated way of depicting the relationship status of a user on Snapchat. Each fruit emoji tells a different relationship story is actually an amusing fruity way. This is a helpful tool for other users in order to determine who is available and where to keep their distance as well.
Why Fruit emojis? This is actually a question that still bamboozles a lot of users. Unlike Facebook, Snapchat users do not really have the option to create a detailed profile to talk about their personal life. Thus, the cute, little, fruit emojis are used rather. The subtlety of the fruit emoji makes it an ideal relationship status indicator for a trendy platform such as Snapchat.
What does Cherry emoji 🍒 mean on Snapchat?
The 🍒 or Cherry emoji also has multiple meanings on Snapchat and has caused a great deal of confusion among users as well. Different users also have associated different meanings along with the cherry emoji:
- Some Snapchat users put Cherry emoji in order to indicate that they are in a happy relationship.
- However, others use it in order to suggest that they are not looking for a relationship right now.
The source behind this confusion could also be the Raspberry emoji, a fruit that looks really just the same as the cherry. The raspberry emoji is not available on all platforms as well. Hence, it forced users in order to designate multiple meanings to the cherry emoji.
What does Fruit Emoji (🍑) mean on Snapchat?
Naturally, different fruits basically imply different relationships statuses on Snapchat. Keep in mind that these interpretations might also be subjective and may vary. Along with that being said, here’s what different emoji fruits and vegetables mostly mean on Snapchat:
- 🍌 Banana emoji – Married
- 🥑 Avocado emoji– I’m the better half.
- 🍏 Apple emoji– Engaged to someone.
- 🍒 Cherries emoji– In a happy relationship or Does not want to be committed
- 🌰 Chestnut emoji – Wants to marry their partner.
- 🍍 Pineapple emoji– In a complicated relationship.
- 🍇 Blueberry emoji– Single.
- 🍋 Lemon emoji– Wants to remain single.
- 🍓 Strawberry emoji– Unable to find the right partner.
How to Use Fruit Emoji on Snapchat Story
Follow the given steps in order to use fruit emoji on a Snapchat story on your Android phone:
- First, open the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Head to the Camera page and tap on a picture that you want to post on your story.
- Click on the sticky note icon, as highlighted.
- From the right end of the top menu, just click on the Smiley emoji, as shown.
- Scroll down to the Food and Drink section as well. From the emoji fruits and vegetable list, you have to choose the emoji that best describes your relationship status.
- When the emoji has been added to your image, then click on Story.
How to Use Fruit Emoji on Snapchat Profile
Adding the fruit emoji on your Snapchat profile is actually the perfect way in order to let users. Those who haven’t added you yet, know about your relationship status as well. You can also add fruit emoji in your Snapchat Display Name when it can be changed multiple times. Your username, however, cannot be altered actually.
Note: If you guys are creating a new Snapchat account, then do not add a fruit emoji to your username.
Here’s how you can use fruit emoji on Snapchat profile on your Android device:
- Open Snapchat, and click on your Bitmoji from the top left corner of your screen
- Click on the gear icon from the top-right corner in order to open Settings.
- Tap on Name in order to change your Snapchat display name.
- You guys can change the name according to your preference and then also add the emoji of your choice.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!