In their effort to make sure the privacy of their users, a lot of social media platforms have limited the information. That is also available to their consumers. For Snapchat, this modification came in the form of users being unable in order to see the total number of friends they have on the platform. Just read this article to know all about How to See How Many Friends You have on Snapchat. Let’s start!
While a lot of users agree that this was a welcome change, many others were a bit disappointed. Being able to see the number of friends that you have and how to see how a lot of followers someone has on Snapchat is a fundamental feature of social media platforms.
How to See How Many Friends You have on Snapchat
Friend list on Snapchat
Whenever Snapchat does not really show the total number of friends you have. Then it does show you the list and also shows. If you are not connected to a lot of people on the platform, then you can do the math yourself and find out how a lot of friends you have on Snapchat.
- First of all, open the Snapchat application on your smartphone and click on your bitmoji in the top right corner as well.
- Then scroll down to the section titled Friends and then click on ‘My friends’.
- This will also show you your friend list in alphabetical order and then you can count them in order to find the total number.
How can you know the total number of friends you have on Snapchat
For regular users of Snapchat, who also have accumulated quite a few friends on the platform. Then counting them from a list will not be easy. Although the platform does not give away this information really easily. There are a few steps you can follow in order to find out the number of friends you have on Snapchat:
- First, open the Snapchat application on your phone and click on the map symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When the map is open, tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen as well.
- This will open the location settings on Snapchat as well. By default, the ‘Ghost Mode’ is actually turned on. Click on the toggle switch in order to turn it off.
- On the ‘Who can see my location’ panel, you have to clock on ‘Only These Friends.’
- This will basically open the list of your friends on Snapchat. On the top right corner, click on ‘Select All.’
- On the bottom, click on ‘Save’ in order to save these settings and continue.
- Return to the Map page and then tap on your bitmoji in the top left corner as well.
- Now on your profile scroll down to the section titled ‘Snap Map.’
- This map will also reveal the number of friends that have access to your location. Because you selected all the people from your friend list, then you will be able to see the total number of friends you have on Snapchat.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Leave a Comment