Many PC users want to use fooView FV for Windows 10/8/7 PC. Well, you guys don’t have to look any further because we are going to guide you. Just read this article to know all about How to Install fooView for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
Most of the iOS or Android apps are solely made for mobile devices actually. So, most of the apps are not compatible along with Windows devices. However, there are easier ways to use and install Android apps on your computer. There may be no official desktop version, however, it’s possible. All you guys need to do is just follow some tricks.
|App Name :||fooView - FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer|
|Developed by||fooView Inc.|
|Require Android||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated||May 13, 2021|
|Rating||4.4 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||63,609|
fooView For PC Introduction
FooView – Float Viewer is an assistant tool that helps you access the Smartphone. Also, with this app, users can access websites, apps, media files, and much more along with just a single hand gesture. It records each and every click that is made on your phone. It records clicks on daily basis as well. furthermore, it also tells you things that have been used most via you on your Smartphone. Along with a single gesture, you guys can now easily control the workings or operations of the mobile device and hence it saves time. It is a really simple and easy to use the app. It is very famous among Smartphone users due to its unique UI.
Due to its popularity, some of the users also want to use it on their PC Systems. The good news is that it can now easily be download on Windows and Mac devices as well. FooView – Float Viewer For PC works just like an Android Smartphone as well. Now you can take screenshots, preview files, you can search for things, open apps quickly, and make shortcuts on your PC as well. So in order to conclude, we can say that FooView – Float Viewer app is purely designed for ease and betterment of users.
Comparison with Other Apps
Android application fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer developed via fooView Inc. is listed under the category Productivity. Also, according to Google Play fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer right now has 63,292 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.46. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.26%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.59%. fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer also has the current market position #10552 via a number of ratings.
Android application QUICK CAPTURE – SCREENSHOT EASY developed via SmartMobile Game is listed under the category Tools. According to Google Play QUICK CAPTURE – SCREENSHOT EASY achieved more than 500,000 installs. QUICK CAPTURE – SCREENSHOT EASY currently has 2,818 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.98. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.75%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 227.88%. QUICK CAPTURE – SCREENSHOT EASY has the current market position #73327 via a number of ratings.
- One hand in order to operate, only a gesture.
- Crop a word to translate, save, also share to your messenger…
- Also, crop a name such as in videos to search in multiple search engines
- Crop an image such as in games in order to screenshot (Android 5.0+), search, and share to social network or photos community…
- Crop a number to dial or check where it’s actually from
- You can crop an address to check how to route in maps
- Swipe for Back, Swipe long for Home, protecting physical keys also
- Then swipe up to Files/Weather/News or Floating Window as well
- Swipe down to Recent List or Notification
- Swipe in File in order to preview
- Long press to switch/manage apps as well
- It has a small package size
- Floating browser. Different from others, it can also be floating
- Full-featured floating files (photos, music, videos, documents) manager for both local and network
- App manager too
- Built-in viewers(such as pdf), players, and also downloader
- Multiple search engines…
- Gesture input as well
- Text recognition too
- Regional screenshot and screen recorder(some needs Android 5.0+)
- Apps/webs are sorted automatically for a quick search! Self-learn along with more use
- Texts or Gestures are recognized
- Many modes to personalize
- Pretty easy to learn. Inbuilt Guide, Demo Video, and Game in order to help you step into the world
How to Install fooView for PC, Windows, and Mac
In order to use FooView – Float Viewer For PC you guys have to download and install third-party software called Android Emulator. Actually, it is a specially designed Android OS for Mac and Windows that helps users run Android Apps on their Computer System. Alternatively, you can also download FooView – Float Viewer on PC. Follow the simple steps below to install FooView – Float Viewer For PC on both Windows as well as Mac Devices.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install fooView for Windows using Blustacks
- First, you have to Download Bluestacks.
- Whenever the download is complete, double-tap on the bluestacks.exe file. So, now you are ready to install Bluestacks on your Windows computer as well.
- The installation doesn’t really consume a lot of time. After installing the emulator, tap on the Bluestacks icon. Now, wait for a few moments so that the emulator can open itself initially. Now, you have to Log in with your Google account on the emulator.
- After you log into your Google account, you will find the emulator’s home screen. Find the Google Play store app on the home screen or app list, and tap on it.
- After waiting for a few minutes, the Google play store will then open. After that, search for the app – “fooView FV and download fooView FV– on your Windows pc.
- Now, tap on the install button to start installing fooView FV– Original. Whenever the installation is complete, then locate the app on the app list.
Install fooView for Mac Using Nox Player
- Just like the first one, now the Download Nox app plays an Emulator on your Mac.
- After downloading the .exe file, just double tap on it. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes as the installation proceeds.
- Just like Bluestacks, in the Nox app play Google Playstore comes pre-installed as well. You guys can see when the app is installed. Now, you have to double-tap on the icon in order to open it.
- After that, log in along with your Google account. Then, search for the app you need to install – fooView FV is the app that we are going to install.
- Then you can find the app icon on the home screen and then, press the Install.
Is fooView FV for PC completely free?
You guys are using an emulator to install fooView FV on your computer. It is an easy process in order to simulate an android outlook working on the PC. Just like google devices, fooView FV is absolutely free of charge.
Is there any way to use just android on your PC?
Yes. You can also download the Nox player. In this case, you can install two different operating systems on your PC.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!