FLIR Cloud app for PC is actually a tool that permits you to manage security cameras from your PC. With the FLIR Cloud client, you can control multiple cameras. And view lives via the FLIR security system. It permits its cameras to make secure connections to your PC through the Internet and does not need additional network configuration. Also, setting up the device along with it is an easy process. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Install FLIR Cloud for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
- 1 FLIR Cloud Introduction
- 1.1 Unique Features
- 1.2 Pros and Cons
- 1.3 How to Install FLIR Cloud for PC, Windows, and Mac
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Conclusion
FLIR Cloud Introduction
Flir cloud client software for PC is software in order to connect your DVR/NVR to your computer. Its tool is owned via Lorextechology that is a US-based CCTV company. This brand of CCTV actually has a unique identity in the CCTV market. So if you guys have this company product then I must say you also have a good choice. This tool is also used in order to find the IP address of network cameras as well.
Connect single security devices or multi security devices produced via FLIR to this system and manage them remotely without even problems. It supports third-party devices and can be managed via shared cloud servers. There is also no need for network hardware. FLIR Cloud Client app for PC has been developed via Lorex Technology Inc. It’s light and free of cost. Uses built-in antivirus in order to protect your security system.
Further, Using the Flir Cloud Client Software you can find the IP addresses of network cameras. You can also use this tool to reset the password, in case you forgot it. Moreover, the password reset tool built-in to the application is free to use and you can also easily reset the password. Plus, this tool is also known as Lorex cloud For PC.
- FLIR Cloud App Compatible along with FLIR NVRs, MPX DVRs. Also supports some selected IP cameras. And also the devices can be set up and connected really easily. You can also control multiple devices.
- It actually supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac platforms. And if you guys have Multiple monitors on your PC, you can also see the camera live on the Multiple monitors. You can also view 64 cameras on each screen.
- An important feature of this is the e-map as well. This permits you to set the camera according to your floor plan. As a result, you guys can easily be sure about the status of your cameras. Digital zoom is also available for you if you do not understand a scene in the video well.
- If important, then you can take snapshots from live video or recorded video.
- You can also customize your user account and add new users.
Pros and Cons
- Really easy and efficient tool to use.
- Modify the IP addresses as well.
- Can also export the list of NVR/DVR.
- Fast and low RAM consuming as well.
- Can also modify the lost password of the devices.
- It can not recover the forgotten password.
- Can not modify the MAC address of the DVR or NVR.
How to Install FLIR Cloud for PC, Windows, and Mac
If you guys download FLIR Cloud For PC Client Software via the link I have provided. Then you also have to extract the files from the Zip folder. Now just open the folder that you have extracted. Find the file in this folder and double-clitap ck on it. The installation process will start automatically and you will be asked for permission as well.
The following links will allow you to download Flir cloud client software.
Install FLIR Cloud for Windows and mac
First of all, you should FLIR cloud client software for PC. This downloaded file of Flir cloud client software for PC is in ZIP format. If you guys have WinRAR then you have to unzip the downloaded file. Then open the folder of the extracted file and double tap on that file. The installing process will be started and then it will ask for some permission just give it.
Install Flir Cloud Client Software for PC
- Tap on the Next button. A new screen will show you asking for acceptance for terms and conditions. Just accept it.
- After tap on the next button below screen will show. Tap only the “FLIRCloudclient” option and click on the next screen.
- The next screen will ask you for the folder where you guys want to install the FLIR Cloud Client Software for PC.
- Provide the right path for installation and click on the “Install” button.
- Now the installation begins actually. Just wait for some time and the setup will be complete.
Run Flir Cloud Client Software for PC
- Now you guys can find a shortcut icon at your desktop. Just double-click on that icon in order to run the setup. Now it asks for the Username and the Password as well. The default Username and the Password of Flir Cloud Client Software for PC is actually
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- Just put it and tap on the login button.
Configure your DVR/NVR on Flir Cloud Client Software
- Now it is running on your PC actually. Just tap on search the device in order to get the IP address of the device.
- Just tick on the IP address of the device the then tap on the “Add” button.
- Fill in all the information and add your device. Now it’s all done.
- Tap on the “HomePage” and then click on “Live View“. After that, you guys can see your cameras on your screen.
Q) Is Lorex cloud replacing FLIR cloud?
A) No Lorex cloud is not really replacing FLIR cloud. For the Lorex device, a new and improved application has been launched that is known as Lorex cloud. This application is made in order to improve the connectivity ad reliability of the connection. Further, the FLIR Cloud app will still work along with FLIR branded devices.
Q) Why is Lorex cloud so slow?
A) If you guys are facing slow playback issues then check the following setting. This might be the cause of slow playback issues as well.
- Check if you are using the Device ID rather than IP / DDNS for your connection settings.
If you are doing this then you are directing your DVR or NVR in order to use Lorex via FLIR servers. This limits the data rate and causes slow playback issues actually.
Q) Did Lorex buy FLIR?
A) This US-based CCTV company completed the acquisition of Lorex and also renamed it Lorex via FLIR. Further, Lorex was bought via Dahua Technology, Inc. Now it also operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary brand.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!