With the FC2 Live application, you can use the popular FC2 Live service, currently used by more than 2.8 million users (November 2015), on your smartphone!
- Select programs from a variety of programs and watch them.
- There are many programs that you can view without user registration!
- Chat with channels and other viewers.
- Not only that; However, if you register for free, you can broadcast your own program for as long as you like.
- Are you looking for more functions?
- Also, Use this application from your PC for more features!
- Watch live shows
- Stream your own live show
- Send and receive comments
- Record your live broadcast
- “Favorites” functionality
How to download FC2 Live for PC:
- For starters, it’s better to download Andy or BlueStacks for PC using the free download button at the top of this website.
- Start installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator by opening the installer once the download process is complete.
- Follow the first steps and then click “Next” to begin the last step in the configuration.
- In the last step, click the “Install” option to start the installation process and click “Finish” when the process is complete.
- In the last and last step, click “Install” to start the actual installation process, and then click “Finish” to complete the installation.
- Open the BlueStacks application via the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut.
- Before installing FC2 Live for PC, you need to assign the Google account to the BlueStacks emulator.
- It should eventually be sent to the Google Play Store page.
- This allows you to search for the FC2 Live application using the search bar and install this application on a PC or computer.
This application is owned by the developer/Inc. We are not a partner of FC2 Live. All elements of this Live application, such as images and trademarks, etc., are the property of the respective application’s owner.