Faking messages in Discord is a really good way to prank your friends! However how you can do it? Here, you will learn how you can use the developer’s tool to edit any text ranging from messages to usernames and also even the date. Just read this article to know all about Best Fake Discord Message Maker – Tutorial.
Best Fake Discord Message Maker – Tutorial
- In order to start faking discord messages, you must log in to your account using a web browser. Why? The Discord desktop app actually lacks the developer tools that are required to do this.
- Keep in mind that we are using Chrome in this example. After you log in, you must tap on the 3 vertical points located in the upper right. Then click on more tools and finally tap on developer tools. You guys may also tap on ctrl+shift+I for quicker access.
- Along with the developer’s tool still open, you guys have to enter a chat room. When in, you guys have to click on the upper right corner icon inside the developer’s tool. It’s a rectangle along with a cursor. It will be ready to use when it turns blue.
- Now, you just have to look for the text that you guys want to edit or create. Let’s start along with editing. As you can see, when you choose either message, it will automatically turn blue.
- As you tap on the message, the string with the message code will be highlighted inside the developer’s tool. Double click on the message in the string.
- Now, type the message that you guys want. As you can see, in the other chat, also nothing has changed.
- However, what if you want to create new messages? That is not really a problem. Click on the three points at the beginning of the string. Then just copy and paste it where you guys want. Just like that, just ctrl+c and ctrl+v. As you guys can see, the message will appear again.
That if you know how to code the string, then you can type it. However, is faster this way
- Now, the only thing left to do is to double-tap on the message and edit it just like in steps 4 to 6. Again, this won’t affect the other user’s screen as well.
If you guys want you can also change the user’s name, keep on reading.
- It’s also the same procedure, tap on the rectangle with the cursor inside the developer’s tool. Then click on the name and also change it as you like.
- Keep in mind, you should do the same to all the boxes (yellow boxes) along with the username that you want to change.
- You can also change virtually anything. Just repeat steps 3 to 6 with the text you want to change and that’s all! Have fun pranking your friends now!
Are there any Other tools available for fake Discord message makers?
Those two were a couple of good options that can also be used as a fake Discord message maker. In fact, the methods here should help you in order to create fake messages on Discord or many other platforms.
Creating fake messages can also be useful in many ways. It can be used as a prank or even used for advertising purposes actually. There are a few better options that would also offer you paid alternatives for the best fake Discord message maker as well. But, we would not vouch for those tools and as such would not wish to feature them here.
In case you guys are checking out for the fake Discord message maker for a quick banter or pranking your friends. Then the Inspect Element or Embed Editor methods should be an excellent option actually.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!