Have you guys ever wondered if you can play the Eufy Security game on your Windows PC? Yes, even if the official version of the Eufy Security for the PC platform is not released, you can still enjoy this game on your laptop. Here is this detailed step-by-step guide, and we’ll let you know How to Install Eufy App for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
|App Name :||Eufy Security|
|Require Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||May 11, 2022|
|Rating||4.7 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||31,081|
Eufy App Introduction
Eufy Security is actually a video surveillance client application that permits you in order to monitor the live stream of your network camera devices. You guys can connect multiple camera devices and manage them via this client app. The best thing about the Eufy Security app is that produces a really clear live stream from the camera devices. That permits you to monitor even the minute details. Compared to that, at night the quality drops, however, then there is a Night mode that makes it really easy for you to get the required information from your IP cameras. Also, you can record the videos from the live stream, then store them, and even playback them at any given time.
There is a dedicated Events feature, and where you can check if and whenever the alarm has triggered on a certain date. Apart from the network cameras, along with the Eufy Security app. Then you can even control the door sensors and other similar features. At the same time, you have a motion detection feature, that alerts you in case of suspicious activity, even when you are away. This brings us in order to the multiple app modes such as Home and Away, to name a few. These modes permit you to set up multiple sets of settings so that you don’t have to tweak them when leaving home.
All you guys need is to turn On the Away mode when leaving and Eufy Security will switch to a different set of settings. You can also make your account and sync cloud storage with it. So that you also can play the recorded sets anytime anywhere. Further, the account contains the information of devices connected and provides you access to settings. In short, for a basic video surveillance client application, Eufy Security appears quite promising as well.
It has a really wide range of features and works perfectly along with multiple devices. On top of that, then there is no subscription fee and you can install it easily on your handheld devices through app stores. Just like that, you can follow the sections below in order to download Eufy Security PC on Windows and Mac devices.
- Eufy Security app helps you in order to monitor your valuables remotely along with live HD videos and audio. Also, the app gives transparent images.
- You can also inquire about your home or office anytime lives stream with 8x Digital zoom.
- Eufy Security app has also night vision, which delivers accurate feed more than 30 feet away even in total darkness.
- The metal plate and the adhesive tape are included in the camera’s magnetic base to move it anywhere. So, the 3-axis design also helps the camera to point in any direction.
- Along with a large screen, you can easily monitor and control more than one camera. Also, you can also connect different IP cameras via board protocol or codec support.
- If you guys have anyone over to the house, you can communicate via the Eufy Security app. It also has a speaker as well as a microphone.
- You can use your voice to see the Eufy Security app live stream on any Alexa or Google Assistant device with a screen.
- Eufy Security app comes along with PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) feature. Now it is easier to move the camera around the house as well.
- With a microSD card, you can also use it for uninterrupted recording and storage. Whenever the card is filled, the camera will overwrite the oldest files.
- It will also detect unlimited cameras with its automatic cams detection mood.
How to Install Eufy App for PC, Windows, and Mac
Here we will explain how you can download Eufy Security App for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac systematically. Eufy Security App also has only for Android mobiles. Along with an Android emulator, including Bluestacks or Nox Player, then you can use this app for PC too.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install Eufy App for Windows via Bluestacks
- First, download and install Bluestacks software on your laptop.
- Install Bluestacks app player when downloaded. Installation and one-time setup may take a few minutes relying on your internet connectivity.
- On the home screen of the Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps as well. Find the Google play store app on that list.
- Log in along with your Google account if prompted. This will be required to use the Google play store account.
- Search for the app – Eufy Security on the play store. Just find the correct app developed by Anker.
- Finally, tap on the Install button. Upon successful installation, you should be able to find the Eufy Security app on the Bluestacks home screen.
- Now simply double-tap on the Eufy Security app icon to use your favorite app – Eufy Security on PC.
Install Eufy App for Mac via Memu Play
- Download the MemuPlay emulator on your laptop from the link given above
- Install the software just like we install any other windows application as well.
- When the installation process is completed, launch the Memuplay emulator.
- Just find the Google play store app pre-installed on the home screen. Double-click on the play store app to open.
- Now search for Eufy Security app developed via Anker with a 4.1-star app rating and 100,000++ installations. Just tap on the Install button on the play store.
- Within a few seconds, you should be able to find the Eufy Security app icon on the Memuplay emulator. Now open the app and start using it right away.
Memuplay gives superb performance with a faster experience. This emulator is developed via Tencent company which has also developed a few famous games like PUBG. You can also use other emulators such as Nox Player, KO Player, Andyroid, etc. to Download Eufy Security for PC Windows 10.
Procedure to Connect Eufy Cameras on PC
- Here we will describe the procedure to get connected to the cameras on a web browser. Head to the link provided above to access the camera’s through a web browser. Follow the guidelines carefully to connect on the web browser online as well.
- The login page will also open and enter the email ID and password. Tap on the “Login” button.
- A new page will open and display the connected devices on the main screen. Tap on any of the devices to get a live view.
- In order, to play the recorded videos go to the “Events” section. Select the date of the event of which you want to play the video. In order to record video, the clients has to purchase the subscription plan.
- To purchase the subscription plan head to the “Subscription” section.
Answer: No, the Eufy doesn’t work with invisible walls or boundary strips. It has sensors that avoid it from hitting things or falling downstairs.
Eufy also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, in order to collect Other Information. … Many analytics services allow you to opt-out of data collection.
Is Eufy really secure?
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!