Here are few ways to resolve Error u7353-5101 on windows 10. A Netflix, as a service, that may seem simple from its video streaming. Now, most of the things might think it is the same as YouTube but Netflix offers paid. This is copyright-protected content that is used for streaming. You have to protect the content from piracy. This will also have some of the various checks that you have to place and also to block tools that may be used to pirate content.
In such this, If one of these checks is also triggered, a Netflix may also show an error. So, Unfortunately, the Netflix error codes are not very descriptive of the problem if you are facing. In case, if you are also seeing the Netflix error U7353-5101, the fix is pretty simple.
How To Fix Netflix Error U7353-5101?
So, The Netflix error U7353-5101 is also fairly easy to resolve, however. Then you should also make sure that your account is also not being viewed on more devices than it allows. In case, if your account restricts you to one device. Then you have to make sure no one else is also using it. If when you are or you may see this error. Now, This will also code largely appears on the Windows 10 UWP app. In case, if you see it in your browser, then you can also try some of the fixes we’ve listed here.
1. To Restart app/browser _ Error u7353-5101:
So, The Netflix error U7353-5101 can also appear on the Netflix app that is used for Windows 10. Now, it can also appear in whichever browser if you are watching Netflix. Having A quick and effective fix is to close the app or browser, and also open it again. In case, if you are watching this in your browser. You have to make sure that you are quite the browser. Now, Simply closing and re-opening the Netflix tab may not do the trick.
2. To Reset app_ Error u7353-5101:
So, The Netflix error U7353-5101 is also more likely to appear on the Netflix app that is for Windows 10. In case, if closing and re-opening it doesn’t work. Then you can also reset the app. You can also Reset the app that will log you out of your account. So, your watch history and also other account settings will remain untouched (this fix does not work for browsers).
- You have to open the Settings app.
- Then Go to the Apps group of settings.
- Now, select the Apps & Features tab.
- To Select Netflix from the list of apps, and click Advanced Options.
- You can also scroll down, and click Reset.
- Now, Open Netflix, sign in to your account and select a title to play.
3. To Uninstall and reinstall the app:
So, While a reset of the Netflix Windows 10 app should also fix this problem. In case, if it persists, then you can also uninstall and also reinstall the app.
- First of all, Open the Start menu.
- Then Go to the Apps List.
- To Look for Netflix, and right-click it.
- Now, select Uninstall.
- When the app has been uninstalled, install it again from the Microsoft Store.
4. To Clear Netflix cookies:
Clearing Netflix cookies can also resolve the U7353-5101 error.
- You have to open your browser and also sign in to your Netflix account
- Using your browser, you can also visit this Netflix settings page.
- Now, Your cookies will be cleared and then you will be signed out.
- Then Sign in again, and then you will be able to play titles.
5. To Disable VPN:
This is also possible that a VPN service is also interfering with Netflix. A Netflix will also block a great number of VPN services. Then you can also try disabling the one you’re using then try playing a title. In case, if you absolutely need to use a VPN for Netflix. So, the VPNs can work with the service.
So, The error U7353-5101 error is tame. This is often, dismissing the title that you will also want to play and also return to the Netflix home screen that is enough to fix it. In case, if that this is alone and does not do the trick. Then there is one of the fixes we’ve listed definitely will. A Netflix, as a service, that may seem simple from its video streaming. Now, most of the things might think it is the same as YouTube but Netflix offers paid.