If you guys are getting the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED on Google Chrome in Windows 10. Then it means your internet connection, as well as the browser, is avoiding you from loading the page. The error message clearly indicates that Chrome is kind of Unable to access the network and thus the error. There are many issues that can lead to this error. So there are different methods, and you guys must try all of them as what might work for one user might not really work for another. Just read this article to know all about How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome. Let’s start!
Now Google, Gmail, Facebook, YouTube, etc. All types of websites are affected via this error, and that’s why this error is really annoying. You guys won’t be able to access anything on Chrome until you fix the issue. So without even wasting any time let’s see how you can actually Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome along with the below-listed troubleshooting guide.
- 1 How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome
- 1.1 Flush the DNS and Reset TCP/IP
- 1.2 Clear browsing data in Chrome
- 1.3 Restart your modem
- 1.4 Disable and Enable your NIC (Network Interface Card)
- 1.5 Use Google DNS | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
- 1.6 Reinstall your network adapter drivers
- 1.7 Delete WLAN Profiles | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
- 1.8 Uncheck Proxy
- 1.9 Conclusion
How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome
Flush the DNS and Reset TCP/IP
- You have to open Command Prompt. The user can perform this step via searching for ‘cmd’ and then click on Enter.
- Now type the following command and the click on Enter after each one:
- Again, just open Admin Command Prompt and then type the following, and click on enter after each one:
ipconfig /flushdns nbtstat –r netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset
- Now just reboot to apply changes. Flushing DNS seems to fix Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration error actually.
Clear browsing data in Chrome
- First, open Google Chrome and click on Ctrl + H to open history.
- Next, tap on Clear browsing data from the left panel.
- you have to make sure the “beginning of time” is actually selected under Obliterate the following items.
- 4. Also, checkmark the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and many other sire and plugin data
- Cached images and files
- Autofill form data
- Now just tap on Clear browsing data and wait for it to finish.
- Just close your browser and then restart your PC. Now again open Chrome and see if you guys can Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome if not then just continue to the next method.
Restart your modem
A lot of time, restarting your modem can fix this issue as the network might have experienced some technical issues. That only be overcome via restarting your modem. If you guys are still not able to fix this issue, then just follow the next method.
Disable and Enable your NIC (Network Interface Card)
- Tap on Windows key + R, and then type ncpa.cpl and click on enter.
- Now just right click on the NIC that is also facing issue the issue.
- Choose Disable and again Enable it after a few minutes.
- Now wait till it successfully receives an IP address.
- If the issue persists, then type the following commands in cmd:
ipconfig /release ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /renew
- Now restart your PC and check if you guys are able to resolve the error.
Use Google DNS | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
- Just right-click on the network (LAN) icon at the right end of the taskbar, and tap on Open Network & Internet Settings.
- In the settings app that opens, tap on Change adapter options in the right pane.
- Right-click on the network you guys want to configure, and tap on Properties.
- Tap on Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) in the list and then just tap on Properties.
- Now under the General tab, choose ‘Use the following DNS server addresses and then put the following DNS addresses.
Preferred DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- At last, click OK at the bottom of the window in order to save changes.
- Just reboot your PC and once the system restart, see if you’re able to fix YouTube videos that won’t load. ‘An error occurred, try again later.
- Just close everything and you guys may be able to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome.
Reinstall your network adapter drivers
- Tap on Windows Key + R and then type devmgmt.msc and click on Enter to open Device Manager.
- Just expand Network Adapters and then find your network adapter name as well.
- Now make sure you note down the adapter name just in case something goes wrong.
- Just right-click on your network adapter and then uninstall it.
- If it asks for confirmation, then just select Yes/OK.
- Just restart your PC and then try to reconnect to your network.
- If you’re not able to connect to your network, and then it means the driver software isn’t automatically installed.
- Just you have to visit your manufacturer’s website and download the driver from there.
- Now install the driver and reboot your PC.
With reinstalling the network adapter, you guys can also get rid out of this error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome.
Delete WLAN Profiles | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
- First of all, you have to open Command Prompt. The user can also perform this step via searching for ‘cmd’ and then click on Enter.
- Just now type this command in the cmd and then click on Enter: netsh wlan show profiles
- Then type the following command and then remove all Wifi profiles.
netsh wlan delete profile name="[PROFILE NAME]"
- You have to follow the above step for all the Wifi profiles and then reconnect to your Wifi.
- First of all, click on Windows Key + R and then type inetcpl.cpl and hit enter to open Internet Properties.
- Next, head to the Connections tab and choose LAN settings.
- Now just uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your LAN and then make sure “Automatically detect settings” are checked.
- Tap on Ok then Apply and reboot your PC as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: Windows Couldn’t Connect to the Group Policy Client Service
Leave a Comment