If you want to install eProxy for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. eProxy is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download eProxy for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install eProxy on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about eProxy for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Selecting the best app that provides you the vibe to use it without any hesitation. The app eProxy is a kind of app through which you can easily get the service for the device you want to. The eProxy is an android app that is compatible with all kinds of models that are higher than 4.0 and much more. Its last update time was August 8, 2018 with the new model of 2.7.34.
This special app is offered by Google Commerce Ltd. They put some amazing features on the eProxy for Android only keeping the app size is 4.3M. The eProxy app is installed 1,000,000+ times after specifying this app 4.1 stars. After considering all the figures and facts people give this app 7,143 total.
How To use eProxy:
Method 1 (Direct Connection)
- Head over to eProxy. Then add custom requests and start.
- Then move to your device’s settings > mobile network > APN
- Simply edit your ISP APN and then use “1707” (default) as the port or “127.0.0.1” as the proxy server
Method 2 (SSH)
- Head over to eProxy add custom request and then start
- You can then SSH and Check Socks5 Port forwarding and Forward All (This mode need root permission). Or you can also use or set up tun2socks if your device not root
- Checklist turn on HTTP Proxy and set to 127.0.0.1:(your listen port)
Method 3 (VPN)
- Head over to eProxy to add custom request and start
- To merge with vpn add “httpproxy 127.0.0.1 (your listen port) on your VPN’s configuration
- Ex: httpproxy 127.0.0.1 1707
|Apps Name:||eProxy For Android For Pc & Mac & Windows|
|Apps Author Name:||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Apps Current Version:||2.7.34|
|Apps Supporting Operating Systems:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac|
|Apps File size:||4.3M|
|Apps OS Type:||(32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Apps Languages:||Multiple languages|
|Apps File size:||4.3M|
|Apps Requires Android:||4.0 and up|
|Apps Total Rating:||7,143 total|
|Developer Apps Website:||mailto:[email protected]|
|Last Latest Updated:||August 8, 2018|
Install & Download eProxy For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download eProxy for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use eProxy for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install eProxy for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install eProxy For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download eProxy for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e eProxy.
- You will then view the required search result for the eProxy app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the eProxy depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find eProxy on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install eProxy Manually:
If you want to download eProxy for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use eProxy for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘eProxy’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see eProxy. Tap on the icon to use the eProxy on the computer.
Install eProxy For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for eProxy.
- Now install the eProxy app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run eProxy on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download eProxy for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!