It is not compulsory to be a professional artist to enjoy the benefits of drawing on your devices. So with or without an Apple Pencil, then you are able to use Scribble to draw whatever you need. Similarly, on iPhone, you are able to use your finger to sketch things like shapes and on iPad. So you can expand your drawings with that larger screen. Moreover, you can edit, animate, and share drawings in Numbers, Pages, and Keynote.
Simply you contain an abundance of tools to make drawings along with perfect methods to enhance them. Similarly, to rotate or resize, edit or animate, and share your drawings with coworkers. So here, we will display to you how to do all of this with your drawings in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote on iOS.
Rotate or resize a drawing (Edit, animate, and share drawings)
Simply here you can use two of the simplest adjustments which you are able to make to your drawings is to rotate or resize them. Then click your drawing to choose it and then do one of the following.
- Hold and drag slowly to its new location, to move the drawings.
- Hold one of the edges and drag the handle outward or inward Image, to resize the drawing.
Editing a drawing (Edit, animate, and share drawings)
However, here you may have a sketch that you are desiring to make edits to, only parts of it. Similarly, you are able to do things like resizing a portion of the drawing. And also can turn one drawing into two separate ones, or cut, copy, or can also duplicate a section.
1) First, click your drawing two times (do not double-tap it) to show the shortcut menu, and then just choose Edit Drawing.
2) Second, choose the Selection tool at the bottom.
3) Third, you have to Click or drag to choose the portion that you are desiring to edit. So you will view an outline around the section to edit.
4) Fourth, you should Click the selected area to show a shortcut menu. Simply now select an action like Cut, Copy, Delete, Resize, Duplicate.
Animating a drawing (Edit, animate, and share drawings)
The animation is a nice aspect of drawings in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. However, you are able to animate a drawing to seems like that it is being drawn. So this is helpful for displaying an instructional drawing and is excellent if you just desire to do something fun. Similarly, these steps differ slightly depending on the application.
Animations of drawings
1) Similarly you have to choose the drawing of your own choice.
2) Now click on the Format button (brush icon) and then pick Drawing.
3) Now you have to turn on the Animate Drawing. Then adjust the duration, turn on the loop, and add a caption.
Similarly, you are able to then play the animation by clicking Play in the Format pop-up.
In Keynote, animate a drawing
1) Firstly, move towards the slide having the drawing. Now click to choose the drawing.
2) Second, you should click the drawing to show the shortcut menu and then select Animate.
3) Third, select the Add Build In or Add Build Out. So you can also animate a drawing that you added to a presentation in Keynote on iPhone or iPad.
4) Fourth, you should the pop-up menu, then select Line Draw. Then click on the Play to show it.
5) At last you should click the Done when you complete.
Sharing or saving a drawing
Moreover, you may want to share your drawing as an image. Anyhow you are able to do both quite easily in all three applications.
1) Now click the twice to choose the drawing. By showing the shortcut menu. Then hit the Share button.
2) Then select Share as Image or Share as Movie.
3) While to share it, pick a Sharing option. Now save it to your Photos. Simply click Save Image or Save Video.
Well if you are drawing a shape, making a diagram, or sketching a portrait, then you can use tools in to make your drawing exactly as you want it. Similarly, this version of Apple Pencil also has capabilities and will help you most. Similarly, you desire to split the drawing into different pieces. Whatever it is, allow us to know how these tools for drawings work for you. Anyhow, you can take further help from this link.