JW Player is basically an open-source framework for embedding videos into websites. It integrates support for Flash & HTML5 videos, turning on you to stream videos on different platforms. Although it has improved the loading speed online, you guys may still want to watch or collect your favorite JW Player videos offline. Just read this article to know all about How to Download JW Player Videos. Let’s begin!
Unlike YouTube videos download, the ways in order to download JW Player videos are a bit complicated and the tools are also limited. However, don’t despair, we will introduce a series of effective methods for almost all JWPlayer video downloads actually. That you happen to stumble across whenever you’re surfing the web.
How to Download JW Player Videos
JW Player is basically a video-playing software that embeds videos into web pages. Originally released as an experimental feature in 2005, the JW player was instant to garner popularity. Today, news and many other video hosting sites basically use JW player to embed media and also make their web page more entertaining.
Download JW Video Player Files on Google Chrome
Chrome also has emerged as one of the most famous web browsers on the internet. The process of downloading JW Video Player files on Chrome is slightly different, however, easy to follow:
- First, open the page containing the video you guys want to save to your device.
- Right-tap on the web page and choose Inspect.
- On the inspect page, just tap on Network.
- You guys will find a few categories of content listed below. Tap on Media to see all the visual content on the web page.
- Just play the video for a few seconds allowing the inspect element to identify the media.
- Then right-click on the media file and choose Open in New Tab.
- Your file will then start downloading.
Use Internet Download Manager
The Internet Download Manager or IDM is a famous application that lets you download files from the internet. The application is one of the oldest ones on the market and is also adept at downloading JW Player videos.
- Head to the official website of the Internet Download Manager and then download the app for free.
- Just run the setup file and install the app on your PC.
- Now close all your browser windows and then start the IDM application.
- Open Google Chrome and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap on More Tools and choose Manage Extensions.
- On the extensions page, turn on the IDM Integration Module extension.
- Head to the web page containing the video you want to download.
- On the top right corner of the media file, you guys will observe a Blue Download button. Tap on it to download the video.
- A new window containing the file info will now appear. You can change the download location and name based on your preference and tap on Start Download.
- You can track download progress via the IDM application. When complete, you can find the video file in the allotted destination folder as well.
Download JW Player Videos on Mozilla Firefox
Firefox is one of the top browsers on the market and also contains a massive user base. Downloading JW Player Videos on Mozilla Firefox is a really simple task and does not need any additional software.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and then head to the web page containing the video you wish to download.
- Right-tap on the page (not on the video) and choose View Page Info.
- If you cannot find the option, then tap on the padlock located next to the website’s URL on the address bar.
- Tap on the small arrow next to “Connection Secure” to proceed.
- Then tap on More Information to reveal the website’s info.
- The Page Info window will now appear on the screen. Click on ‘Media’ to reveal all the images and videos on the web page as well.
- Just scroll through the media list and then find the video file. You can also identify the nature of the files via looking at the type column.
- Choose the video and then tap on Save As.
- Now name the file and save it to your PC. Make sure that the file type is MPEG-4 Video as well.
Use GeTFLV Video Downloader
Well, GetFLV is one of the oldest and most efficient video downloaders on the internet. The app is lightweight and runs really smoothly on most PCs.
- Download the setup file from this link and then install the app on your PC.
- You have to open the video’s source web page and then copy the link.
- Just open GetFLV and paste the link in the address bar.
- The web page will now load via the browser. Locate the video on the page and then play it for a few seconds.
- A few video files will also be visible at the bottom of the app. Just choose the file you guys want to save and tap on the green download button on the right.
- Tap on Video Downloader to see the progress of the downloads.
- You guys can view all the downloaded files in the Download Directory folder.
Apart from just downloading videos, users can also convert, trim and capture media via GetFLV Video Player.
Use Real Player Downloader
Real Player is an all-in-one video streaming app that basically organizes your video library and improves your viewing experience. The app also has a more modern interface and can stream downloaded videos directly via the video player.
- Head to the official website of Real Player and then download the software.
- Run the setup file and then just install the application on your PC.
- Open the web page containing the video you guys want to download and copy the URL.
- Start the application and then tap on the Real Player logo on the top left corner of the screen.
- From the list of options, you have to tap on Download a Video.
- Tap on “Download a video from a web link” and then paste the URL in the text field.
- Tap on Download in order to save the video to your device.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: How to Fix File is too Large for the Destination File System
Leave a Comment