Well, videos are considered one of the most persuasive and captivating modes of sharing information. From tutorials and DIY videos to sales and also marketing strategies, folks of every niche and also genre prefer video content more nowadays. Many websites and many other social media platforms are also including videos in their articles. Now, any time we feel the need to download the video. So that we can also watch the video whenever we actually want without even worrying about internet speed and irritating buffering. Just read this article to know all about How To Download Embedded Videos From Websites. Let’s begin!
Some websites provide you the option to download the video while most of them just don’t. Such websites want you guys to spend more time on their websites. Some of the websites and platforms give the downloading feature, however, only for its premium users. How can you guys download the videos of your choice? Do you have to pay for a subscription? There are a lot of ways to download embedded videos from any website.
- 1 How To Download Embedded Videos From Website
- 1.1 Directly Download the Embedded Video from the website
- 1.2 Use a Browser Extension
- 1.3 Download Videos via VLC Media Player
- 1.4 Download Embedded Video From Online Portals
- 1.5 YouTube DL
- 1.6 Download Embedded Video via YouTube ByClick
- 1.7 Download Embedded Video Using Developer Tools
- 1.8 Free HD Video Converter Factory
- 1.9 Conclusion
How To Download Embedded Videos From Website
Directly Download the Embedded Video from the website
This is actually the easiest and fastest solution to your problem. You guys can download any embedded video on a website along with just one click. Also, you only need to right-click on the video link and choose the Save option. You can also choose Save Video as an option and select a compatible format in order to download the video.
But, there is actually one condition with this method. This method will only work whenever the video is in MP4 format and is also embedded directly into the website.
Use a Browser Extension
There are many Chrome and Firefox extensions that can also download any embedded video for you. Extensions are the best way in order to save an embedded video from any website. Well, some of the most used extensions are actually:
- Flash Video Downloader: This extension works for almost each video format and actually can also be bookmarked on both Chrome and Firefox as well. There is also a Safari version for Apple users too. This is a highly rated as well as highly trusted extension in order to download videos from any webpage.
- Free Video Downloader: This extension also works on the Chrome browser and also works on almost every website as well. It may also not work on websites that actually use extensions blockers. This extension also supports FLV, MP$, MOV, WEBM, MPG video files, and much more. It also claims to be compatible along with 99.9% of video hosting sites.
- Video Download Helper: This video downloading extension is compatible along with both Chrome and Firefox browsers. It also supports Apple devices and also browsers. It actually has a list of sites that it can also work on as well. This tool just downloads your videos in any format directly to your hard drive. The video conversion process is really fast and easy to manage.
- YouTube Video Downloader: This tool is also available for Firefox and Chrome. This tool is solely for downloading YouTube videos as well. As YouTube is actually the most widely used video streaming platform, you guys must expect tools designed especially for it. You can download each available video on YouTube with this tool. Unfortunately, it is not really available for Mac browsers.
Download Videos via VLC Media Player
If you are using a laptop or a PC, then you guys must have a VLC media player installed on your system. You can also use this media player in order to download videos from websites. Here is how you guys can actually do it:
- First, you have to navigate to the Media option available on the top-left corner of your VLC window.
- Now just open the Network System, or also you can just press the Ctrl+N.
- A dialog box will now open on the screen. Now tap on the Network tab and then enter the URL of the video you wish to download then click Play.
- Then you have to navigate to the View option and tap on Playlist. You can also hit the Ctrl+L buttons.
- Now your playlist will also appear; your video will also be listed there—Right-tap on the video and select Save.
Download Embedded Video From Online Portals
This is also yet another superb option in order to download embedded videos from any website. You can find multiple portals that solely provide video downloading services. Some of the best resources that can help you download videos are Clip Converter, Online Video Converter, Fetch file, as well.
- Savefrom.net: It is also an online portal that actually works with almost every famous website. You just have to copy the video URL and click enter. If you can’t get the particular video URL, you can also use the URL of the webpage. It is really easy to use.
- VideoGrabby: This tool also provides you the option to directly download any video. You just have to paste the video URL and click Save. It also offers many quality settings for the video. You can choose your desired video quality and save it.
- y2mate.com: It is also a video downloading website. This works the same as the previous two on our list. You need to paste the video URL and tap Start. This will give you options to select the quality of the video. You can also choose any resolution from 144p to 1080p HD. When you’ve selected the quality, press Download.
- KeepVid Pro: This site works with up to a thousand websites. It is really simple to use, just paste the video URL and click on enter.
Downloading videos from these online portals is really simple and easy. Neither it needs you guys to install drivers or software, nor do you have to work on complex tools. The best option would be to download videos from many mainstream video-sharing platforms, however, some of them may disappoint you. You guys may need to check the compatibility of your browser before via such portals and platforms.
YouTube DL is just not as much user-friendly as other portals and tools. Unlike any browser extension as well as tool, it is a command-line program, i.e. You will need to type commands to download videos. But, you may like it if you are a coder as well as a programming geek.
YouTube DL is actually a free and open-source program. It is under development, and you’ll need to bear with regular updates and fixes. When you install YouTube DL, you can either run it on the command line or also use its own GUI.
Download Embedded Video via YouTube ByClick
YouTube ByClick is actually a software package. It is actually a program that works whenever you browse YouTube. When you’ve installed it on your device, it then starts running in the background.
Whenever you guys open YouTube, it then automatically becomes active and opens a dialog box asking you to download a video whenever you open a video. It is extremely easy. This software also has a free and paid version. You can also use the free version, however, with limitations, such as, you can not download HD videos nor can you convert videos to WMV as well as AVI format. Rest, you can also download any video on YouTube. It also provides you the option to download just the audio file in MP3 format as well.
If you want to buy the premium version, you can buy it for $9.99. If you buy the pro version, then you can install it on a maximum of three devices as well. It also permits you to select a directory for all your downloads. This software is really simple and pretty easy to use.
Download Embedded Video Using Developer Tools
The built-in website inspecting tools in just a browser are a boon in order to tech geeks and developers. One can easily extract the codes and details of a website as well. You can also download your embedded videos from any website via this tool. We will also tell you how. However, before that, there are many websites, such as Netflix & YouTube. That won’t allow you to download videos along with this method. Their source code is well encrypted and protected too. Besides these, this method works just fine for many other websites.
Just follow the instructions mentioned below for Chrome browsers. Furthermore, the steps are similar for Firefox and many other web browsers. You won’t face any specific difficulty. Now that we are clear let’s start;
- First of all, you have to launch your Chrome browser, surf through the internet, and then play your desired video embedded on a website.
- Now tap on the shortcut key F12, or you guys can also right-click on the webpage and choose Inspect. For the Firefox browser, choose Inspect Element.
- Whenever the inspect window appears, just navigate to the Network tab, and tap on Media
- Now you need to click on the F5 button to play the video again. This will mark the link for that particular video.
- You have to open that link in a new tab. You will see a download option in the new tab as well. Tap on download, and you are done.
- If you guys cannot locate the download button, then you can right-click on the video and choose Save video as
Free HD Video Converter Factory
You may also install a lot of software like this Free HD Video Converter Factory in order to download embedded videos from a website. This also permits you to save HD videos. Here is how you can actually use this tool:
- When you have installed the application, then launch it, and tap on Downloader.
- Whenever the downloader window opens, and choose the New Download option.
- Now you need to copy the URL of the video and paste it in the Add URL section of the window. Then click on Analyze.
- It will now ask you the resolution in which you guys want the video to be downloaded. Now choose your desired folder for the downloaded video and tap on Download.
The steps are actually the same as browser extensions and many other tools. The only extra work that you have to do is download and install the application. But, besides download, this application also provides you with the video editing and converting feature. It is a one-pack videos solution as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: How to Fix You don’t have permission to save in this location
Leave a Comment