As CamHi advances, more and more devices come into play. For example, a wireless camera that allows you to take photos with Full HD video. An opportunity to record your YouTube video, monitor your property or even record a movie clip or funny. There is no limit to everything you can do with the right resources.
The CamHi application is one of the most interesting applications that you can have in your hands. It offers the user several benefits, including real-time video, real-time video, and video playback, while reminding the synchronization of the time zone settings. Thanks to technology, this application can be accessed from several platforms, one of them being your own PC. But how do you install an Android application on your PC?
Camhi for PC is one of the best applications that allow you to manage your stuff remotely. It is an application developed for Android to recover live streaming of CCTV cameras on our Android device. CamHi is a network surveillance camera application that allows you to control what’s in your home, in your office or wherever you want. The application saves images from the camera to your phone’s memory card (SD card) to view them in real-time or later.
There are many similar applications like Camhi for PC like ZSight for PC and IPcam Viewer, but this is one of the best applications due to the easy to use interface.
Although it is not officially available for Windows and MAC, we can use it on Windows PC and MAC with an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or MEmu Emulator or another of your choice.
With BlueStacks (an emulator) you can install all applications on your PC and make full use of them. The same applies to CamHiApp for PC.
How to Download CamHi for Windows, PC & Mac:
First, install BlueStacks before installing CamHi for Windows or Mac.
Install Bluestacks on Windows Or Mac.
- First Step: visit the Bluestacks website and download Bluestacks for Windows or Mac.
- Second Step: the download should take a few minutes, but a fast Internet connection should take a second or two. Once the installer has downloaded successfully. Go to the download folder and click on the installer to start the download process.
- Step Three: The installation process takes at least 2 minutes, depending on the speed of your computer.
- Step four: Once the software has been installed, you can activate your Google account. Sign in with your Google account if you don’t have an account yet.
- Step five: once you have the BlueStacks emulator installed, the next step is incredibly easy. In the BlueStacks launch window, search for CamHi and click Install to install the application.
Once the application has been installed, start it and use it.
- 4 GB of hard disk space
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Updated graphics unit
We have described here how you can download CamHi optimally for PC (Windows and MAC). If you cannot download the Camhi application on your Windows, you can comment at any time. We are happy to help you.