Download BlueStacks 3 – a quality emulator Android OS for computers and laptops running Windows. The program allows you to run any and all Android applications on your PC, and management in games are implemented using the usual keyboard + mouse bundle (a nice bonus – support for gamepads).
Bluestacks 3 supports synchronization with the Google Play account, which allows you to install and update applications directly from the official store, as well as parallel to your Android device. If there are difficulties with installing from the market – there is always an option to install directly from the .apk file (it must first be downloaded from third-party resources).
The interface of the application and the control of functions does not cause questions or difficulties, and the emulator itself runs very quickly and stable, so that even with “heaped” games it will cope (of course, if your PC has enough power). Visually the interface of BlueStacks 3 resembles the most common tabbed browser, which gives easy access to all running applications, as well as fast switching between them.
The most common questions and answers to them:
Q: How do I upload a photo?
- It will be necessary to enable the display of hidden files and folders in Windows. Then we pass through the explorer along the path: C: \ ProgramData \ BlueStacks \ UserData \ SharedFolder
- Copy the necessary photos to this folder
- Then install on the Total Commander emulator or any other file manager and run the utility
- Go to the Photo tab, where you will find interesting photos
Q: How to play on the keyboard?
A: You need to run the game in the emulator, and then click on the button in the upper right corner, resembling a figure from Tetris. A special window will open in which the user can assign actions to the buttons of the keyboard.
Q: How do I write in Other Languages?
A: On the Android tab you need to go to Settings – Language and Input – in front of the Android keyboard (AOSP) line, click on the radio button. In the window that opens, you need to change the input languages (first line). After English is added, the layout can be changed with the usual combination of SHIFT + ALT.
Q: How can I change the resolution?
- On the Start menu, you need to write “regedit” and run the found application.
- We go on this way: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ BlueStacks \ Guests \ Android \ FrameBuffer \ 0, using the explorer’s panel on the left.
- A list of 9 values will open, only WindowWidth, WindowHeight (these are the external dimensions of the window) and GuestWidth, GuestHeight (these are the internal dimensions of the Bluestacks window or, simply, its resolution).
- Double click on the value of interest, put a tick “Decimal” and add the desired number.
- After the changes, it’s best to restart the computer.
Q: How to change Controls?
A: The installed control changes through the same button in the upper right corner (looks like a figure from Tetris). In the window that appears, click on the item of interest and re-assign the keys.
Recommended: Mini Warriors for PC, Recruit Heroes & Lead Armies
Advantages of Bluestacks 3:
- Android launch from
- Easy application
- Multiple language support
Download Bluestacks 3:
How to install BlueStacks 3 on a PC?
The installation procedure takes place in several stages:
Step 1: Download the installation file. You can do it from our site.
Step 2: Selects the installation location. It is recommended that you select a hard disk with no system files (Windows). This will avoid problems with the violation of the operating system. You can only install Blustacks on your computer with administrator rights in your account.
Step 3: During the initialization process, the user must agree to the license agreement and at the final stage tick off the connection of additional modules. They are necessary for the correct operation of the system (store, ARM platform, PC integration service with a smartphone).
Step 4: After the file integrity check is complete, the corresponding icon appears on the desktop of the PC.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.