Torque Pro for PC is a useful application for motorists that can save several thousand rubles on car diagnostics. Using the application, you can view errors, analyze engine torque, check how many seconds you accelerate to 100 km / h, display current information on the remaining gasoline in the gas tank, average and current fuel consumption, and reset the current errors on-board computer of the car. For the program to work, you will need to connect the phone to the car using an ODB cable or connect via a Bluetooth adapter. Supports work with cars from 1996 of release.
At the point when used related to OBD2 Bluetooth connectors for Android, Torque Pro can speak with the different sensors overseeing the motor administration framework in your vehicle’s motor, transmission, and other electrical parts including ABS, wheel sensors, and airbag sensors.
Torque Pro is an application running on the Android System. Equipped for being used with any devices running Android OS, the Torque app not just empowers vehicle proprietors the capacity to acquire a variety of data from the large number of connected Engine Management System sensors yet in addition to intently screen their’s motor control units (ECUs) and to look at and clear indicative issue codes.
Advantages of Torque Pro:
- A simple and well-designed interface
- Compatible with cars since 1996 of production
- Rich functionality
- Checking faults in the vehicle system
How to Install Torque Pro for PC:
So, basically, you can’t download it directly on your PC. But, since we are living in an age where answers lie on our fingertips! We can simply find a solution to run this app on any OS we want. All you need is an Android Emulator and follow the steps beneath to get the job done. Don’t worry, we’ll provide the emulator link below as well.
- Install Blustacks or any Android emulator on your operating system
- After completing the download, simply install it.
- Depending on your PC, the installation takes more time.
- After installation, you must log in with your existing email account or create a new one.
- Locate the search box in Bluestacks.
- You should look for Torque Pro
- You can see the application for Android simply by clicking on it to install it.
- Then you can play Car Gauge Pro on your PC.
To put it plainly, your OBD2 filter apparatus and Torque Pro app will empower you to spare a large number of dollars in vehicle fix. It will likewise expand your comprehension on how the motor frameworks work to give you the ideal degrees of execution and responsiveness.
Torque Pro will make it simpler to fix your vehicle while helping you set aside cash over the long haul. Advanced users will likewise adore the constant checking capacities of Torque Pro.